Thread: Olds hardware, switching to BBC

DUECE'SDAD
    Boat is complete with 455 olds engine, all hardin marine hardware including 4 point mount, drive shaft, all water block offs, water logs with risers, etc. Have hole engine also, been setting for 2 years but has antifreeze and everything looks good, lubed cylinders and turned over by hand, will do complression test (engine for locals dont have time to find shipper)
    Let me know what your interested in and i can price
    Will take trade on 73-87 chevy front lowering parts (spindles, springs) bbc mounts, and bbc aluminum intake (edelbrock perfermor or rpm) 918 671 6158 userbblue@aol.com Dustin www.legendscollision.com

El Prosecutor
    Boat is complete with 455 olds engine, all hardin marine hardware including 4 point mount, drive shaft, all water block offs, water logs with risers, etc. Have hole engine also, been setting for 2 years but has antifreeze and everything looks good, lubed cylinders and turned over by hand, will do complression test (engine for locals dont have time to find shipper)
    Let me know what your interested in and i can price
    Will take trade on 73-87 chevy front lowering parts (spindles, springs) bbc mounts, and bbc aluminum intake (edelbrock perfermor or rpm) 918 671 6158 userbblue@aol.com Dustin www.legendscollision.com
    I am looking for a Performer intake for my 455 - let me know if you have one and will part it out. . . .also, what ignition system is on the 455?

DUECE'SDAD
    factory intake, it has mallory dually point marine dist. with elcheapo coil

DUECE'SDAD
    Sold the engine and got the lowering spindles for my blazer, so i still have all the hardware for sale, $450 for all the hardware or will part out if you need a part or peice let me know.
    4 point mounts
    drive shaft
    pto
    waterpump blockoff w/ fittings
    thermostat housing with fittings
    complete waterlogs with risers and hose
    comes with all bolts also !!!!
    Will partial trade for BBC jet parts or oval port intake
    Also still have the jaccuzzi parts for sale CHEAP !!!