Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my new boat ex race boat U.B.G.J

Kim Hanson
    Hoss the only thing straight is me in the driver's seat WHOOPING KIM'S ASS!!! HEE HAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :crossx:
    bBBbwWWhHHhaaAaaaa, it is the wishing time now isn't it! .........( . )( . ).........

BigBoyToys
    Man why all the hatin, Yall's think this is a turd, the owner say's it makes 675 H.P and that it placed second a few years back!!! He only wanted 7500$$ for it I thought it was a great deal just based on the racing history alone!!! GEEZ Hee Haww fur da hater's :cry: :yuk: He said he even has a trophy!! :boxed:
    Really? Wow! Must be a helluva boat. Think I've seen that boat once, but not sure where it is now. Guess OB must have wanted to go faster than that row boat that he had and stepped up to the big time :rollside:
    Trophy huh? Wonder where that was? Haven't seen a trophy for 20 years.... :wink:
    But on second thought, the picture is a dead link so I can only guess what it looks like :yuk:

BigBoyToys
    C'mon now, there's no linking allowed to my website. You're using up too much of my bandwith there OB Eddie drooling all over them boats so linking was shutdown. Better luck next time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12