Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking for a Class A Diesel Motorhome...

Dave C
    thats a fat mark up - 20-24%.... damn... thanks for the heads up guys!!
    Two of my buddies bought for 150. Serious bang for the buck!! Big though.
    I am getting the 35 discovery. Not too big not too small. 330 Cummings and triple slide. Girth maters in a motorhome as much as length. Haha he said girth!!

ELIMINAT THIS
    this is ours 45 foot renegade it is a 05 I have a 07 being delivered March 1st
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...01-2018-59.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...01-2017-00.jpg
    Now that is bad ass!!!!!
    Im going to guess its a little over 75' :crossx:

bohica
    Anyone have comments on the Holiday Rambler??? We took a 40 ft for a test drive today & LOVED it!
    My buddy has the Holiday Rambler Ambassador diesel pusher. Nice coach, he likes it a lot. Only problem he has been having with it is, when he puts down the jacks, the coach seems to twist a bit. All his outside storage doors won't close correctly when tha jacks are down. Might want to check this on the coach your looking at.

pixilatedpussy
    My buddy has the Holiday Rambler Ambassador diesel pusher. Nice coach, he likes it a lot. Only problem he has been having with it is, when he puts down the jacks, the coach seems to twist a bit. All his outside storage doors won't close correctly when tha jacks are down. Might want to check this on the coach your looking at.
    Thanks sweets! I appreciate it! We realllllllllyyyyyy like this coach! But shes a monster! :220v: :rollside:

Pixillatedpussy
    We have a Monaco Dynasty and the reason that I bought it was of the extra carrying capacity of the Tag Axle set up. You really have to watch the capacity of motorhomes as the salesmen are really slippery about telling you the truth about actual weight numbers as in (LIE). You really have to keep an eye out for the BS that they spout.
    Sounds like you will be hauling a trailer so please do the reasearch and not buy something that won't be suitable for what you need. Hope this helps a little.
    Steve

pixilatedpussy
    Pixillatedpussy
    We have a Monaco Dynasty and the reason that I bought it was of the extra carrying capacity of the Tag Axle set up. You really have to watch the capacity of motorhomes as the salesmen are really slippery about telling you the truth about actual weight numbers as in (LIE). You really have to keep an eye out for the BS that they spout.
    Sounds like you will be hauling a trailer so please do the reasearch and not buy something that won't be suitable for what you need. Hope this helps a little.
    Steve
    Thank you soooo much! I know...they do have a tendancy to embellish the truth a little.

pixilatedpussy
    Ok....now we are looking at a Country Coachman from Stiers. Really good price & still kinda what we are looking for. (Thanks Rich for the referral)
    Anyone have good or bad on them?

haulina29
    Elimnat this its 82' 6" end to end .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234