Thread: 75 Miller Jet Boat or just hull/trailer

75MillerJet
    Ok guys I've gone down to $5500 and I'm not getting any offers and I can't go down any more than that so I'm offering to sell just the hull alone and keep the engine. This thing is beautiful with the brand new paint, carpet, upholstery, rubrail, and bed liner engine compartment. Here's a link to the original post to sell the complete boat with pics. I'm open to ALL offers guys!!!!! Starting @ $3k for hull without engine.
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124677

victorfb
    this is about the worst time to try and sell a boat like that. if you can, try and hold off for a good 5 or 6 months and re-list it. i would also list it in your local recycler, boat trader, ect. most people on this site seem to think the 455 olds is basically worthless. that alone will keep many from even considering your boat. it looks to be a clean boat and if it were me i would hold off untill the start of the season and then sell it turn key.

75MillerJet
    Ya I would deffinitely just hold on to it for the time being but I am keeping it at a buddy's house and he needs to free up the space. I have no place to keep it since I got my new boat.