Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's bird is better !

How do you guys (or girls) make a juicy turkey ! Cough up grandma's secret .

riverroyal
    How do you guys (or girls) make a juicy turkey ! Cough up grandma's secret .
    precooked,all you do is heat.Leaves more time to drink

I'll do that for christmas since I'll be spending it alone this year again .

JB in so cal
    We may have a better solution for you Just gotta get there with your drinking shoes on

Jbb
    A quart of Scotch....a bottle of Valium......a box of Kleenex.....and a vintage Marilyn Chambers movie on 8 mm......is how Brown spends the Holidays....

slowinhavasu
    Deep fry...nothin else like it..I'm going to try something new this year, gonna shoot it up first...let you know how it turns out....

Tom Brown
    A quart of Scotch....a bottle of Valium......a box of Kleenex.....and a vintage Marilyn Chambers movie on 8 mm......is how Brown spends the Holidays....
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly kinky, I like to pretend I'm Elvis by pulling a hand gun from the end table and shooting the TV.
    BJ, to bake a perfect turkey, make an incision just under breast, close to the wing, and stuff ice cubes under there. Normally, the tits cook first and then dry out. The ice slows the cooking and keeps the rack from drying too much.
    I second the recommendation to deep fry. No need for ice then and always delicious.

I've heard about deep frying and it sounds good but.......

slowinhavasu
    I've heard about deep frying and it sounds good but.......
    But what ???????????

GasGuzzler
    Deep fry...nothin else like it..I'm going to try something new this year, gonna shoot it up first...let you know how it turns out....
    Only way to do it is shoot it up just before frying. Sears in the juices. Mix a can of chicken broth with the seasoning and shoot him up till he looks like he is going to explode, then cook' er up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast