Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who wants Jet4me back ???

In support of jets4me, please help get our Brother out of jail :cry: :cry:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ets4mejail.JPG
    Markist

GasGuzzler
    Should be nuttin' wrong with a little clowning around

redleader@Anna
    Yeah what he said.... all hell whats wrong with a little clowning around, cut and paste...whatever...ya know sometimes people just look like other people,(in other people's boats) LOL come on now put it back up here!!! :crossx: :boxed: :crossx:

this is Hammer's reply
    Notice...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any posts containing insulting, disrespectful, derogatory comments or content may be removed at the Moderators discretion.
    Anyone found re posting ANYTHING a Moderator has once removed may be temporarily/permanently Banned from this Forum.
    Any banned member that reregisters and again posts will be banned permanently!
    go figure
    Markist

HammerDown
    I don't see any of this in the REAL forum rules...
    Hot Boat Forum Rules
    That would be under #5.

HammerDown
    It wasn't out of hand. The thread did not have any names in it. Maybe YOU should read A.
    Again...the above falls under #5.
    We as Moderators are not here to be badgered about the desicions we make on this Forum...period! I'm not about to go around in circles with anyone on this Forum, whether I personally know them or not!
    This is a privately owned, publicly viewed web site. If someone does not agree with the rules set forth by Administrations or enforced by the Moderators, they certainly have the freedom to go elsewhere.

Wet Dream
    Its unfortunate that opinions are snuffed out at someones disagreement, especially when artificial power is involved. I've been called worse, and sure as hell didn't go crying to the arti-powers to have it removed. If there were some sort of physical threat, thats a different deal, but not because someone thinks a certain way of you. It was a harsh, unprovoked statement, but his opinion none the less. Instead of letting it go or some sort of creative rebuttal, its erased, and the guy gets banned.

I agree ...what if it was my boat and Nitro did the same would he be banned ???
    NO.. We ALL would have laughed and that would been it..... oh well.
    Markist

redleader@Anna
    It's all good... I believe "Jets For Me" either escaped or was given a day pass out of ***boat Jail cause I couda swore I saw him out at Pomonkey today....Did anyone get any pic's LOL

Jr Jetter
    I guess if you are a moderator it does not apply. One of the mods actually posted to jets4me yesterday to stop spreading his herpes around. Wasn't this lie insulting? Shouldn't the moderators be held to the same or even higher standards.
    I probably wouldn't have posted that picture, but it was funny and caused no harm. According to forum rules it should not have been deleted in the first place. It wasn't deleted because it should have been, it was just a power play. How ironic that all the insults toward Jack Weller were left alone. I guess that is because one of the moderators agree with the insults. This was funny at first now it is just ridiculous.
    Last line says it all Keith....
    This was funny at first now it is just ridiculous !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast