Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NorCal, Whats up......

AZKC
    Headin to Yuba City for Turkey Day, be there Tuesday thru Saturday. Going to try and make a Sabatical to CFW on at least one day just to say I was there :crossx:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    What are you talking about? You should have been here last week for lunch run! Now I can stop giving you a bad time, I live in yuba city@ franklin and 99. Have a good time up here. BIG JOE

AZKC
    Wow your pretty close to my Dad, he's George Washington and south of Franklin a bit

abraman1326
    Be careful not to chop down his Cherry Tree!! LOL. Hope you have a great time up here...
    BRA

AZKC
    Your Dad is George Washington?
    Sure he is
    Might as well be I think he's teeth are wooden :boxed:

AZKC
    Be careful not to chop down his Cherry Tree!! LOL. Hope you have a great time up here...
    BRA
    Funny I think he does have a cherry tree or 2 :rollside: but mostly Almond trees

redneckgirl
    What are you talking about? You should have been here last week for lunch run! Now I can stop giving you a bad time, I live in yuba city@ franklin and 99. Have a good time up here. BIG JOE
    Hey we are coming to Yuba City also for T-day!!!!! My mom lives Colusa Hwy and GW!!! If you see a 2006 Blue Expedition with a Shockwave sticker give us a wave!!! :rollside:
    RNG

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    I will give a wave, I drive 02 ford f550 black w/ white camper shell on 35's
    BIG JOE
    Hey we should get together and have a few cold ones?

AZKC
    Small world, Isn't there that Steak House on GW and Franklin, I think they have a bar :crossx:

redneckgirl
    Small world, Isn't there that Steak House on GW and Franklin, I think they have a bar :crossx:
    Is that the Old Red Barn? I think that is what it was called...it was painted red...that was many moons ago!!!! I grew up in Live Oak!!!
    RNG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast