Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Official RHINO adveture thread

EAZYKILLER2006
    "Kenny is stupid" now that is funny
    As a matter of fact, i think Kenny called me SummitKarl so i called him Jordy
    I guess you had to be there !!
    Gary (force 26) got stuck on that little hill and wouldn't you know it he had us (the pack) follow that sum bitch to that very spot while we wait patiently for him to get un stuck, most people didn't have time for his sillyness and went around or down another path, that was funny !! here a funny one...garys ice chest flies out hits us (no damage) the guys behind us think its ours ~pick it up and follow us around trying to give it back to us ...we are like hey thats garys ...there was so much dust ya couldnt tell where it came from ~but we member it cus we were both with randy getting our rhinos ready for the run! so thats how we remembered...that was too funny!!!

sigepmock
    OH SHIT! I forgot abouut Chris (sigemok) for getting me the wheels and tires! and great meeting you and your wife and her drink at Topock!
    No problem Gary, glad I could help out. We had so much fun out there, the entertainment value of following you alone had us laughing till it hurt :crossx:
    We were talking about it last night at dineer still and cracking up just thinking about all the funny $hit that went down. Good times for sure.
    Chris

OutCole'd
    I took my pressure washer to my ears last night. I'm hearing stuff much better now.

Todd969
    I took my pressure washer to my ears last night. I'm hearing stuff much better now.
    Coming back soon?

That Guy
    Gary, don't feel bad cause my back is racked up too, plus i had a back surgery a couple of years ago..............................this is another reason i don't go hard with my cat cause i have a little more life to continue living.
    I enjoyed talking with you and "stupid Kenny"
    Before Kenny comes on here and goes all postal on me...I don't think he is stupid...(as the Switzerland of HB, I am obligated to remain neutral)...but he might be a tad slow.... :crossx: ...love you brother... :rollside:

OutCole'd
    Coming back soon?
    Not sure. Basketball started last night for my son, so we will be busy for the next few months.

OutCole'd
    Before Kenny comes on here and goes all postal on me...I don't think he is stupid...(as the Switzerland of HB, I am obligated to remain neutral)...but he might be a tad slow.... :crossx: ...love you brother... :rollside:
    Kenny was a blast, we beat up a guy & took two beers from him. Well, we really didn't beat him up, but we still got a couple of beers.

That Guy
    Kenny was a blast, we beat up a guy & took two beers from him. Well, we really didn't beat him up, but we still got a couple of beers.
    That probably wasn't necessary since you always had 4 or 5 in reserves... :crossx:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425