Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blown's links

SmokinLowriderSS
    So if we are using resolutions, how come we haven't attacked israel?
    Pay close attention here blown ....... I'll type it in big letters for ya, kinda like BIG CRAYON.
    THERE ARE NO UN RESOLUTIONS AGAINST ISRAEL THAT SAY "YOU ARE IN A CEASE-FIRE AND YOU MUST DESTROY, AND SHOW PROOF OF DESTRUCTION OF THE FOLLOWING LIST OF WEAPONS OR ELSE THE CEASE-FIRE WILL BE LIFTED AND YOU WILL BE OPEN TO ATTACK AGAIN".

SmokinLowriderSS
    I wonder if you ever had a conversation in person with Blown, would he ever be able to answer a question straight forward using his own thoughts,or would he continue to answer questions with questions to avoid actually thinking for himself.
    Why lob up bait for everyone if you dont actually have an opinion that your not afraid to run away from Blown ?
    What a jellyfish :yuk:
    blown is a "FREE-THINKER", and as such cannot be bothered with the clutter of opinions of his own which might get in the way of his thoughts' freedom.
    I know a fag and a transvestite who are the same way. :crossx:

'75 Miller
    I wonder if you ever had a conversation in person with Blown, would he ever be able to answer a question straight forward using his own thoughts,or would he continue to answer questions with questions to avoid actually thinking for himself.
    Why lob up bait for everyone if you dont actually have an opinion that your not afraid to run away from Blown ?
    I strongly doubt this guy would even voice an opinion in person. In my short time cruising through this section of HB 'ol Blown's inability to argue a point has become perfectly clear. One liners and answering a question with another (often unrelated) question is more this guy's style.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yep, doesn't take long to figure him out.
    Might be a reason I never posted in the "If you ever ran accross blown in person, what would you say?" thread.

Blown 472
    Yup, and when I grow up I want to be just like you. :boxed:

This thread is over. It is exactly what the objective in PR forum is not. These types of threads sound like negative political campaigns against one another and is nothing anyone wants to read.
    Please address your threads and posts to issues and debating and discussing those issues and not harassing and attacking each other.
    Please review forum guidelines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123