Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: RV help

riverbound
    We are going to be getting rid of the Rig we currently have (40' Alfa toyhouse and Freightliner FL60) and going into a diesel pusher.
    Question is...we knew about the truck and trailer, adn which manufactures were the best in what we are looking for, but when it comes to coaches.... there are so many different makes and we have no idea which one is better.
    Here is what we looked at and really liked these 2
    Newmar Mountain Aire
    http://www.newmarrvs.com/images/newmar.jpg
    and the Travel supreme select
    http://www.hrvc.com/images/TravelSup...r_1000_adj.jpg
    Both are 42' both have the 400hp cummins/Allison combo. They are pretty similar in options and layouts. but is one better quality than the other? Should we also look at something else? I read some bad things about the monaco so we sayed away from them.

slowinhavasu
    Prevost...or nothing....

riverbound
    Prevost...or nothing....
    want to stay less than 350k....prevost are a lot more than that already looked at them.

wsuwrhr
    A buddy of mine has an FL60 he converted to a toter.
    Bad ass.
    When I grow up into a baller, that is what I will have.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    True ballers go with featherlite

riverbound
    A buddy of mine has an FL60 he converted to a toter.
    Bad ass.
    When I grow up into a baller, that is what I will have.
    Looked at those, and the toter really doesnt fill what we are looking to do. Currently I am the only one who actually puts anything in the back of toyhauler, every other time it is used it is empty. so the decision has been made to increase our living area and if need be, we will purchase an enclosed trailer for the toys.

either one would be a tough way to roll.i will ask my buddy he runs a golf course motorhome resort where you own your space.i think out of 500 motorhomes he should be able to come up with some info.he was telling me about one of the memebers that just bought one for 1.8 million lot of scratch for a rolling room.

riverbound
    either one would be a tough way to roll.i will ask my buddy he runs a golf course motorhome resort where you own your space.i think out of 500 motorhomes he should be able to come up with some info.he was telling me about one of the memebers that just bought one for 1.8 million lot of scratch for a rolling room.
    Yah, some of them were out of control. I was blown away how many 6-700K rigs there were. The prevost were amazing, but wayyyy too much for what we were looking for.

JustMVG
    RB try this http://www.rv.net/ i have had the best experience as good as hot boat when asking a question and getting opinions, there are many folks who have purchased whatever model and can give you the ups downs and fuggits.
    Try it you'll like it.
    Mikey

IDRPSTF
    You've got mail

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast