Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Foreclosures up, up up !!!!

Mandelon
    In that case you'd need to get it for $300K, silly. :rollside: :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
    In that case you'd need to get it for $300K, silly. :rollside: :rollside:
    Anyone else think it's odd that a $300K house is almost considered affordable??? :idea: :rollside:

TOBTEK
    Mandy, when you find me a place on the beach for cheap, let me know.....
    I'll give ya $75,000.00 for that trailer home of yours in Havasu

ViB
    Exactly.......let's hear the latest spin.
    Come on RE peeps - you've gotta have some type of opinion?
    Y'know, I rarely post an opinion here that's not directly related to my business. But this 'correction' is a little different than the last few (going back to the late '70's). I don't care to go into the reasoning why because it won't change anyone's opinion and I don't have that much time, but personally this current situation is great for me! We've found a way in this flat market to return slightly over 30% MIRR for one or two years on resi properties. What makes me laugh is when I talk to the local agents who say this is a great time to buy and hold for investors, but not yet for buyers ???? Yet they are trying to lighten their own portfolios. The only downside for us, is that when the market picks up again, whenver that is, our strategy will mostly stop working as the speculators, buyers, and fix and flip crowd come back.

Tequila-John
    I was just reviewing the NOD's list updated for 11-13-06 WOW
    Orange County = 128
    Riverside County= 113
    San Bernardino County = 75
    Los Angeles County = 592
    Crazy

PBOCOP
    My wife is a real estate broker. She works 100% on her own, so nothing goes back to the Corporate hogs. Associated Brokers.
    She picked up 15 repo's as listings in the past 2 weeks in the Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Yucca Valley, 29 Palms, Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs areas. They are pouring in now.
    It will only get worse. People are losing their houses by the day. Very sad. Seems most bought their houses a year or two ago and maxed out their loans just to get in the houses. Bought the house, and got the down with a large second. Crazy.

ClownRoyal
    Y'know, I rarely post an opinion here ....We've found a way in this flat market to return slightly over 30% MIRR for one or two years on resi properties. What makes me laugh is when I talk to the local agents who say this is a great time to buy and hold for investors, but not yet for buyers ???? Yet they are trying to lighten their own portfolios.
    English please. Paint a picture for all of us dumbasses..

framer1
    English please. Paint a picture for all of us dumbasses..
    Ditto Couldn't quite figure that out.

GHT
    Don't worry... this is just a "correction" in the real estate market. :idea:
    Your absolutely right (IMO), just like the stock market did about 7-8 years ago, Just prior to the housing market boom. Hey... Market up housing down... Market down, housing up???? WTF??? Is this a pattern???

riverroyal
    I'll give ya $75,000.00 for that trailer home of yours in Havasu
    $76000

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast