Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cop's never know....

Jbb
    Which nut case they will see next... (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...n_war_zone.wmv)

Sleek-Jet
    I wanna know who the FOCK let Brown back into the US...

Kilrtoy
    DAMN, lucky he is alive

BRSTQUEST
    I think the officer should have shot him in the leg or maybe have used Mace or something like that....That just seemed like a gross overreaction the the officers part, I hope his department takes some type of action about this!!! I know police have those bean bag guns, because I took a police science class at the local junior college and I know they always work because we watched a video about it.......This just makes me want to be a firefighter so I will not be associated with this type of abuse!!!!!

socalmoney
    This just makes me want to be a firefighter so I will not be associated with this type of abuse!!!!!
    So what your saying is you like the taste of dog food.

Biglue
    I think the officer should have shot him in the leg or maybe have used Mace or something like that....That just seemed like a gross overreaction the the officers part, I hope his department takes some type of action about this!!! I know police have those bean bag guns, because I took a police science class at the local junior college and I know they always work because we watched a video about it.......This just makes me want to be a firefighter so I will not be associated with this type of abuse!!!!!
    Over reaction huh? Getting shot at then having an AK fired at you and you still want to say he was over reacting? There is bullshit abuse of power shootings that happen. I don't think this is one of them. I think the officer did well, he would have done excellent had he killed that SOB. In case like that, shoot first, clean your shorts later.

BRSTQUEST
    Dog food is easier to eat than crow...

socalmoney
    I am pretty sure BRSTQUEST was being sarcastic in case you didn't pick up on it.

Biglue
    I am pretty sure BRSTQUEST was being sarcastic in case you didn't pick up on it.
    I hope he was. He needs to be taught what the smilies are for. <------indicates sarcasm.

socalmoney
    I hope he was. He needs to be taught what the smilies are for. <------indicates sarcasm.
    Most of my posts are based on sarcasm and I never use smiles. I wonder what people think of me now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast