Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best OTC cough medicine?

Redding Rat
    I have to agree, Delsym

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    This is what you are going to need. Be prepared though, this is going around right now and it is about a 2 week cough. Antibotics dont do anything with it since it is viral.
    Thats what I have heard

Sleek-Jet
    If you can score some tussin con codine... that'll put a nice dent in the cough... but it's perscription only... worth it though... :idea:

Riverless
    Nyquil cures everything :crossx: ...take a big swig and head to bed and you will feel better in the morning....tequila is fun as well...hope you feel better...
    i had a cough for three months last winter and nyquil "cough" version (a double dose) was the only thing that worked at night. robitussin could not even touch it.

ChumpChange
    I take a half gallon of orange juice with extra pulp. Sit there and chug it until its gone. This works for me everytime.

Jbb
    There is none....go to the Dr. .....Tell him you want Tussionex..........bes I have ever used...and they hate to prescribe it...

burtandnancy
    nyquil and tequilla 50/50

NOTALENT
    If you can score some tussin con codine... that'll put a nice dent in the cough... but it's perscription only... worth it though... :idea:
    Thats why I save mine.... :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
    There is none....go to the Dr. .....Tell him you want Tussionex..........bes I have ever used...and they hate to prescribe it...
    i've gotten the "z-pack"(zithromax?) from the doc too......one pill a day for 5 days, it'll wipe that shit out real quick

YeLLowBoaT
    The generaic name is BJ.... It will fix what ever needs fixing...
    Drink lots of oj.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast