Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best OTC cough medicine?

Magic34
    i've gotten the "z-pack"(zithromax?) from the doc too......one pill a day for 5 days, it'll wipe that shit out real quick
    I did a 5 pack of Levaquin, which is way stronger than zpack and it didn't do sh*t to it. This thing is with you for a few weeks.

Magic34
    There is none....go to the Dr. .....Tell him you want Tussionex..........bes I have ever used...and they hate to prescribe it...
    Is this the stuff with the hydrocodone in it?
    Dr. wanted to give me the stuff with the pain killer in it as i described above, but I didn't want the strong pain medicine. I hate taking pain pills.

squirt'nmyload
    I did a 5 pack of Levaquin, which is way stronger than zpack and it didn't do sh*t to it. This thing is with you for a few weeks.
    i hope i don't get it then this year.......i had it last year and the z pack did the trick

Goad
    tequillia is my home remedy for strep throat....2 shots cures me 100% in a few hours.
    I've had strep so bad that its put me in the ER a few times...even after being on antibiodics for a week.
    Docter Tequillia FTW.

Riverless
    There is none....go to the Dr. .....Tell him you want Tussionex..........bes I have ever used...and they hate to prescribe it...
    is that the stuff with codeine that makes you constipated?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Your killing my hopes:cry: while the others are helping it

rrrr
    Starting to get sick and it sucks. Im going to the races this weekend and want to feel somewhat ok. I never take medication so I really dont know what works the best. Im looking for something over the counter. Any ideas??
    Yeah......don't post this in Bench Racers...... :crossx: :crossx:

73kona455
    take a large dose of ex-lax... then u will be afraid to cough..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123