Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: linkages for sale

HotRod Sprint
    I have two used 43bc cables for sale. One is 12ft the other is 13ft. I will take $35.00 each plus shipping. I also have a Berkely transom adapter powder coated black, how does $35.00 plus shipping sound for that as well. PM me for a phone number.
    Rod

hallettman
    hows your boat coming along? i might be interested ill measure and let you know

HotRod Sprint
    hows your boat coming along? i might be interested ill measure and let you know
    It's back together and running woo hoo Had it out three times last week doing some tuning and testing on the pump. Probably going out again all day Saturday.
    Rod

hallettman
    ur cables are too long for me i cant handle the whole 13 foot i need a 10 footer. did you ever get the chevy fixed after that dude t-boned you. JR

HotRod Sprint
    ur cables are too long for me i cant handle the whole 13 foot i need a 10 footer. did you ever get the chevy fixed after that dude t-boned you. JR
    Ya, I had it back running for almost a year, then rearranged the front sheet metal again, this time my fault. No frame bent this time and am gathering more sheet metal to put it back together again. Driving an 04 Sierra SLT now. Will take time on the Chevy and finish it completely this time and make it a weekend warrior. By the way, who is this I'm talking to? We've obviously met, but I don't remember the screen name to a face.
    Rod

Hi Rod...
    is the truck that u slammed, the 1 in ur avatar (pic)?...i cant quite make out what year it is?...what all do u need?
    Ron (fastrat)

HotRod Sprint
    Hi Rod...
    is the truck that u slammed, the 1 in ur avatar (pic)?...i cant quite make out what year it is?...what all do u need?
    Ron (fastrat)
    Ya, thats the one, it's a 70 CST10. I now need outer fenders and a hood.
    Rod

hallettman
    sorry to hear about the truck that blows it dan jr by the way.

HotRod Sprint
    sorry to hear about the truck that blows it dan jr by the way.
    Did you get another boat?
    Rod

hallettman
    yes i bought a 77 hallett bubble deckand put my ford and pump in it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast