Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Highroller call out

uclahater
    Uh oh...Tough guy is back!
    No kids to threaten me with today :idea:

uclahater
    Wow you must be a lil sensitive today Hater if you found anger in my response.
    Its that time of the month :idea: I just think its funny that you responded first knowing that it decribed Mrs P to a "T"
    HR never even mentioned anybody's name, and you 2 latched on to it like 472 on a weiner :idea:
    What was bad about his post?

pixilatedpussy
    No kids to threaten me with today :idea:
    Not today! They are at school! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

rivercrazy
    Its not a crime to post on opinion the last I checked. He posted his opinion without directing it to any particular individual.
    Seems like if the clique doesn't agree with a disenting opinion, the clique calls out their small military to defame someone elses OPINION

uclahater
    Its not a crime to post on opinion the last I checked. He posted his opinion without directing it to any particular individual.
    Seems like if the clique doesn't agree with a disenting opinion, the clique calls out their small military to defame someone elses OPINION
    Bingo :skull:

460 jus getn it
    so what do we have here....hater are you stirring shit again.................dont you have an event at the temple you should be at..................

uclahater
    so what do we have here....hater are you stirring shit again.................dont you have an event at the temple you should be at..................
    Closed on Mondays Dont you have a Gay parade to attend :idea: Or are you just holding a Sausage convention at your home :yuk:
    Plus IM spending some QT with one of my 12 wives!!!

460 jus getn it
    Closed on Mondays Dont you have a Gay parade to attend :idea: Or are you just holding a Sausage convention at your home :yuk:
    Plus IM spending some QT with one of my 12 wives!!!
    naw i tend to stay awat from the gaty parties. not my style again.........now if your looking for maxie, im sure you can find him along with all the others at this years stop in your home town......and on the 12 wives thing......im hoping that you at least buy them ice cream after you take then to the park. you know how those kids love there ice cream.............

uclahater
    naw i tend to stay awat from the gaty parties. not my style again.........now if your looking for maxie, im sure you can find him along with all the others at this years stop in your home town......and on the 12 wives thing......im hoping that you at least buy them ice cream after you take then to the park. you know how those kids love there ice cream.............
    There all over 18 :crossx: Now I know why you tried to get me to go get some Ice Cream with you in Phoenix :yuk: FFFFAAAGGGG good thing 396, and Jordy warned me about your lifestyle before hand :yuk:

topless
    You guys need to stop taking credit for that thread. He was talking about me! :crossx: I think he just wants to know when I shower.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast