Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thinkin about getting a second job

beyondhelpin
    Got a 40 hour job working for American as an aircraft mechanic. Also for the last couple of years I have started and run a construction company. Gets pretty rough sometimes but the money is so good it is tough to drop it. Have to turn down a fair amount of work just to keep my sanity.

cc322
    I work for a City (Irvine) and we work 36/44 shifts, I also have a Window cleaning co that has really taken off, I am so busy between both jobs but the money is great. With the window jobs I am busy spring thru the holidays then it slow up, cant wait for that time.

Kim Hanson
    Anyone else devide their time between two jobs??
    I do.............rigging and beer taster...rigging pays good...beer taster not so good...after 15 years, I have decided every can of Labbatts Lite tastes the same....it's true I tell you............( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    hey hooli, why dont you sell rhino parts on the side, they are just a fad and will be gone next year, but get your money while they're hot :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    bbBwwhhhaaaaaaAaa, those things are UGLY...............( . )( . ).........Hooligan, If you ever see me in one shot me ...PLEASE !

Biglue
    Fresh outta high school, I had my first machine shop job and I decided I would keep my job at Lucky's supermarkets as well. That lasted about 1 year because I was burnt the hell out. Stupid me though, I was still partying it up and doing the shit 20 year olds do. I wound up wrecking my car after being so tired and deciding to have a few beers after work. I said fock it and just went on with my full time job in the machine shop and toned my life down a bunch. Best of luck Hooli.

I did it for 6 years Hooli. Had a full time and a part time gig. Finally the part time gig turned into a full time gig and was able to quit the other. Was tough for a while but I got used to it. Now I don't wanna work at all. :cry: :cry:
    Must be a longie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234