Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Info on 21' HALLET

smalls
    Lookin for some input on a 1978 21' Hallet Day Cruiser. V-drive with BBC and a Powerglide. It has 454 with single carb and low intake.
    Needs paint or Re cleared over brown and orange glitter. Also complete interior. $3000.00
    What is it worth? How do they ride? ECT,,,,,,,
    ANY INFO WOULD HELP

SK48
    Is it one of the very round nose hulls with the lifting strakes comming way up high almost to the deck. If it is they look different but they work very well. I ski raced behind a 76 with a LS6 and a 400 trans. The boat turned great.

WILDERTHANU54
    SMALLS, COUPLE THINGS.....
    #1 KEEP THE FLATBOTTOM!!!
    #2 KEEP THE ORANGE GLITTER!!!!!!!
    #3 GROW BACK THE MULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLYTE RISK
    smalls:
    Lookin for some input on a 1978 21' Hallet Day Cruiser. V-drive with BBC and a Powerglide. It has 454 with single carb and low intake.
    Needs paint or Re cleared over brown and orange glitter. Also complete interior. $3000.00
    What is it worth? How do they ride? ECT,,,,,,,
    ANY INFO WOULD HELP One ? if it rides anything like the one at camp far HELL YES what the hell you waitin for your balls to grow!!

WILDERTHANU54
    I'VE SEEN THIS ONE RUN, BUT I THINK IT'S A 20'. IT KICKS ASS!!!! FAST CRUSIERS ARE A BLAST NO DOUBT!!!

[ February 03, 2003, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

MikeF
    If I wanted to buy a V-drive....That model is what I'd be looking for!

DUCKY
    There were two different 21's available in '78. One was the "3piece" hull where the hull is molded from two separate pieces, the the "deck" is just a cap, set on top. These boats are have a very round bow, a rounded keel, and shallow deadrise and are very very heavy. My Dad had one and it was a great ski-boat, but it would take some serious power to make it fast. They also offered the newer version that looks like the modern Vector. Either way, for that price, go for it! My Dad sold his last year for $7500, and it was in need of gel work too. Ihave a pic I can email you, but it's too large to post.

SUI-CY-COLE
    hey wilder....shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....get back to banging chicks on the pier......i dont want to hear about what someone should do! you should of been at camp far ..new years....i could of shown you some good smelling hats that night,hahahahhahahaa...what..you dont know??/ well you should of been there!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILDERTHANU54
    LMAO!!!.......YOUR RIGHT. TOMORROW NIGHT MY GOOD MAN!!! THIS WEEKEND SHOULD BE VERY GOOD TO ME AS WELL. GOD DAMN I'M GOING MILF HUNTING AT THE DRAGS FOR SURE.

SUI-CY-COLE
    its all good!!! all i remember is riding around in a 4x4 quad all night....hahahahaha...well you should of been there...........get off your ass and come north!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast