Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do all hydros suck (one for Sangster)

Johnwithjm
    I was just reading your signature. I was at lake Berryessa and I watched you get spanked by several jetboats. So my question to you is do all jetboats still suck?

superdave013
    Sangster, are you letting us down??

lakesmodified
    Johnwithjm:
    I was just reading your signature. I was at lake Berryessa and I watched you get spanked by several jetboats. So my question to you is do all jetboats still suck?Damn, a squirt boat taking on and beating a V-drive Hydro?

Infomaniac
    It can't be.
    Maybe the Infomaniac needs to head out that direction. LOL

Kindsvater Flat
    I wanted to race Sangster but he couldn't pull off the numbers like my flat could do.

Johnwithjm
    I hate to kick a guy when he is down, but he got rolled up like a Marlboro and smoked. It was a sad day for the props. Sangster did make several 1/2 mile passes that looked real,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well, slow. Sorry bro, but I must call it like it see it.
    The jetboats had their way with him, so they must not all suck.

Kindsvater Flat
    So how fast was the jet?

Johnwithjm
    Faster than the Sangster.

Sangster
    Johnwithjm:
    I was just reading your signature. I was at lake Berryessa and I watched you get spanked by several jetboats. So my question to you is do all jetboats still suck?Well Johnwithjm, If you were there You stayed In your lawn chair...As far as "gettng spanked by several jet boats"...You must have been High...I only counted 2 Jet boats, excuse me, There were 3, & one didn't even have a jet in it... The only jetboat there that we ran was a Black Eliminator.. that was running 112mph on the bottle on Saturday. My little 427ci. motor runs the shit out of his 520+ ci. motor to motor.. My boat ran 113mph on it best day, no nitrous...Not bad for an inboard steering boat... Get your facts straight.BTW, What boat were you running...

Sangster
    Johnwithjm:
    Faster than the Sangster. The way I see it We were both Faster than johnwithjm.....End of the conversation.....Now go back to the bench racing / jetboat forum..
    [ October 13, 2002, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast