Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do all hydros suck (one for Sangster)

lakesmodified
    Johnwithjm:
    Faster than the Sangster. Damn, kick him while he's down!!!!

FLYTE RISK
    lakesmodified:
    Johnwithjm:
    Faster than the Sangster. Damn, kick him while he's down!!!! I was there must have missed that race, that jet boat ran real good on the bottle...Sangster is that jet boat goin to C.F.W new years??????

Johnwithjm
    Sangster:
    Johnwithjm:
    Faster than the Sangster. The way I see it We were both Faster than johnwithjm.....End of the conversation.....Now go back to the bench racing / jetboat forum..Well Sangster there is no bench racing on my part I run my boat at the races all the time. It has a little 468 no NOS and runs 115+ so that takes care of that. As far as you racing the black jetboat sounds like run what you brung. Well enough said. Your right all jets must suck.

Sangster
    Flyte, It will be there for sure..It's a good running jet for sure. It runs 102-105mph on the motor..On the bottle he's quicker than we are for sure..But we can usually catch him on the big end....

Sangster
    Your right john...Quote:
    "As far as you racing the black jetboat sounds like run what you brung." John, Remember Next time to bring something...besides a lawn chair & a six pac...... wink Have a nice Day

Truth Be Told
    Why don't you bring that "nor cal only" trailer queen to Bakersfield next week Sangster and put your time slip where your mouth is?
    OR ARE U SKERRRED?!!!

livin on the edge
    I was at PCR and I spanked that jet hard in my little old ski hydro. So all hydros dont suck!

v-drive
    The key phrase here is on the bottle!
    v-drive

dossangers
    OK im back from the river saw the gang from red rock at park moabi. launched at needles took 5 gal and took a long ride 12 mi nobody was out there sure glad the boat ran good. Sangster me and steve are going to have to come up there and KICK some jetboat ASS now get that nitrous system on that boat then your little 427 will woooop on that 500+ nitrous jet. gee if i had that big of motor and nitrous and could only do 112mph I would be embarresed. eek! eek!

Monkey Bung
    Truth Be Told:
    Why don't you bring that "nor cal only" trailer queen to Bakersfield next week Sangster and put your time slip where your mouth is?
    OR ARE U SKERRRED?!!!PUSSY BE BOLD. ANSWER THE QUESTION? HOW FAST IS YOUR BOY TOY.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast