Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do all hydros suck (one for Sangster)

Nstigator74
    Get him Monkey Bung, that guy does nothing but talk crap!

Sangster
    Truth Be Told:
    Why don't you bring that "nor cal only" trailer queen to Bakersfield next week Sangster and put your time slip where your mouth is?
    OR ARE U SKERRRED?!!!Will Your Boat be there.....

dossangers
    livin on the edge:
    I was at PCR and I spanked that jet hard in my little old ski hydro. So all hydros dont suck!Shot a fiver at ya for owning a sanger hydro!!

T-Bag
    livin on the edge:
    I was at PCR and I spanked that jet hard in my little old ski hydro. So all hydros dont suck!And I've spanked your little old ski hydro Injection and all with my lil ol flat!!!!!

livin on the edge
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    I was at PCR and I spanked that jet hard in my little old ski hydro. So all hydros dont suck!And I've spanked your little old ski hydro Injection and all with my lil ol flat!!!!!not unless your running 8.80's

T-Bag
    livin on the edge:
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    I was at PCR and I spanked that jet hard in my little old ski hydro. So all hydros dont suck!And I've spanked your little old ski hydro Injection and all with my lil ol flat!!!!!not unless your running 8.80'sI belive the term your "buddies" used was you liked beating those blown inj boats. Me and everone at camp far saw you get smoked in the first fifty feet. Your boat aint runnin no 8.80s
    maybe I'll detune it to run the 8.50 class!!!!!!!!!!

livin on the edge
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    I was at PCR and I spanked that jet hard in my little old ski hydro. So all hydros dont suck!And I've spanked your little old ski hydro Injection and all with my lil ol flat!!!!!not unless your running 8.80'sI belive the term your "buddies" used was you liked beating those blown inj boats. Me and everone at camp far saw you get smoked in the first fifty feet. Your boat aint runnin no 8.80s
    maybe I'll detune it to run the 8.50 class!!!!!!!!!!I dont seem to recall that day. Ran 8.98 at ming and i got the slip!

dossangers
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    I was at PCR and I spanked that jet hard in my little old ski hydro. So all hydros dont suck!And I've spanked your little old ski hydro Injection and all with my lil ol flat!!!!!Thats it im coming up to cfw. steve well put the flats in a sandwich and spank them together 4 wide. I dont know what you guys smoke up there buts thats some gooood shiiiit!!!! eek! eek!

T-Bag
    livin on the edge:
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    maybe I'll detune it to run the 8.50 class!!!!!!!!!!I dont seem to recall that day. Ran 8.98 at ming and i got the slip!Well then it should be a fun one either at ming or at camp far, I'll make sure we meet!!!!

livin on the edge
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    T-Bag:
    livin on the edge:
    maybe I'll detune it to run the 8.50 class!!!!!!!!!!I dont seem to recall that day. Ran 8.98 at ming and i got the slip!Well then it should be a fun one either at ming or at camp far, I'll make sure we meet!!!! You said we already met and you "SPANKED" me or did you forget

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast