Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So..my dumbassed dog..

hoolign
    grabbed a garlic rib off the kitchen floor and high tailed it down the hallway with the wife in chase. He swallowed the bone whole before she could get it away from him. This dog is a Shitsu/Malteese cross. The next day she calls the vet and asks if he needs to come in. The vet says if he starts whining or seems sick bring him him in. She checks his mini poop piles for the next day and no bone. Next morning the dog is basically growling at his ass. She takes him into see the vet, vet puts him on the table, the woman is petting his head and kinda trying to distract him. Well the doc puts on the glove, lube and rams his finger up lil Ozzies ass. I guess his eyes went as big as golf balls and he bit the closeset thing ..her hand and as soon as the doc pulled his finger out he spun around and bit him. Once he had his two bites in he was cool again. Now the damn dog knows how kitty feels when he decides to take a piece.

So'd he get the bone out or just get bit and said fuggit Ozzie you keep the damn bone.

hoolign
    So'd he get the bone out or just get bit and said fuggit Ozzie you keep the damn bone.
    if it's still in there...it's Ozzies

NorCal Gameshow
    Next morning the dog is basically growling at his ass.
    Now the damn dog knows how kitty feels when he decides to take a piece.
    and who's kitty ?

Cas
    was the vet's name Frenchie?

hoolign
    and who's kitty ?
    Kitty is a big black tom cat named Cane..Well his last name is Cane..his first name is "Hurrie" his hobby is kicking the ever loving shit out of Ozzy after each attempted molestation :rollside:

hoolign
    was the vet's name Frenchie?
    This I am unsure of!

NorCal Gameshow
    Kitty is a big black tom cat named Cane..Well his last name is Cane..his first name is "Hurrie" his hobby is kicking the ever loving shit out of Ozzy after each attempted molestation :rollside:

if it's still in there...it's Ozzies
    So the vet just pokin him in the azz for fun or what?

hoolign
    So the vet just pokin him in the azz for fun or what?
    The vet thought the bone might be in there sideways or stuck in his bowels. I don't think the doc "frenchied" him..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast