Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So..my dumbassed dog..

maxwedge
    I have so many questions...
    Is the dog cured or does he still growl at his ass? Why did your wife want the bone back after it was already on the floor? Does she still have plans for it? Did the vet offer some sort of explanation after he poked the dog, or did he just scurry from the room with a sheepish look on his face? What the hell is a garlic rib?

moneypit
    I think the dog knew he was in trouble when he sucked down that bone, then pool lil' feller got a finger jammed up his butt. I'd be uncomfortable and pissed as hell if it happened to me if my gut was sideways then a complete stranger wanted to hork me. :220v:

hoolign
    I have so may questions...
    Is the dog cured or does he still growl at his ass? Why did your wife want the bone back after it was already on the floor? Does she still have plans for it? Did the vet offer some sort of explanation after he poked the dog, or did he just scurry from the room with a sheepish look on his face? What the hell is a garlic rib?
    Why yes you do..you do have a lot of questions ..lets see
    He does not growl at his ass anymore and from what I undertsand he wants nothing more to do with kitty's ass. So I believe he is cured on both counts.
    She didnt want him to swallow the bone, not only for fear of Ozzy's life..but she knows that I post this dumb shit on here and does not want to spend days explaining me (or ozzy) to anyone she meets.
    the vet said it was likeley disolved..or his finger was not long enough.
    garlic flavored short ribs

maxwedge
    Thanks for clearing that up. I made my dog read this thread in hopes that she will never steal bones out of the trash again. I don't know if she understood, but I'm pretty sure she was laughing her ass off.

Hoolign please tell me this vet is not also your family doctor that does your prostate exams and was just warming up on Ozzie (you know how they do it in rural areas). If so I sure hope he changed his glove.

hoolign
    Hoolign please tell me this vet is not also your family doctor that does your prostate exams and was just warming up on Ozzie (you know how they do it in rural areas). If so I sure hope he changed his glove.
    Yes same doc! I think he just uses a different finger on the glove, Ozzy got the pinky finger, I got the .. the ...Son of a bitch....now that i think about it...he had both hands on my shoulders

Yes same doc! I think he just uses a different finger on the glove, Ozzy got the pinky finger, I got the .. the ...Son of a bitch....now that i think about it...he had both hands on my shoulders
    Ok let me guess, this guy's your wifes gyn too.

atxwrangler
    this shiznit is too funny,lmao!

hoolign
    Ok let me guess, this guy's your wifes gyn too.
    I think the optomotrist keeps an eye on things in that dept.

mike37
    this is some funny reading Im LMAO right now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast