Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have heartburn

EAZYKILLER2006
    hey I heard you guys did some drivin with Bill & Debbie, they said they had a good time!
    yea we did the r soo nice ! so whens the next together? we will be down dec 15 cus we gots some x mas partys to go to over the next few days...hopeully we can take the boat out then ~we need insurance...how long ya think it would take to hit laughlin? by boat and rhino...

Throttle
    yea we did the r soo nice ! so whens the next together? we will be down dec 15 cus we gots some x mas partys to go to over the next few days...hopeully we can take the boat out then ~we need insurance...how long ya think it would take to hit laughlin? by boat and rhino...
    we will be headed to pheonix for the bronco game that weekend... laughlin in da rhino? oh boy girl, you r a trooper! thats a good trip I am sure... (?).

EAZYKILLER2006
    we will be headed to pheonix for the bronco game that weekend... laughlin in da rhino? oh boy girl, you r a trooper! thats a good trip I am sure... (?).yea we did topock isnt that the half way point?...

HMF'er
    from all the cheap wine I've been drinking!!!
    It must have been some strong wine -
    I don't remember starting this thread.

UltraClean
    from all the cheap wine I've been drinking!!!
    sooooo no more opening your best BOX of wine when you have company right

HMF'er
    sooooo no more opening your best BOX of wine when you have company right
    I was drinking the crap at my brother in-law's house. I've been told it was expensive shiat. I just don't remember.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12