Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Parker news?

Moneypitt
    Good thing you didnt yell at him to loudly huh Ray?
    Hey all I needed was my glasses!!!....I could make those, mass produced CNC'd billet.....Maybe I'll make a few but it would be like diamonds on a gunny sack compared to THAT boat...........And hey, I've been the first one to admit I was wrong, both times.........Ray

GofastRacer
    I would have to say the red ignition wire separators are plastic, and the hose separators look to be aluminum, but I do know where to get the plastic ones that match the ignition type ones. If I get a chance today or tomorrow I will drop by the place and see if there is a brand name.
    Those wire separators looks like they're from Taylor and they're nylon, the hose clamps come from a AN supplier, most of them carry those!..

g935
    "Those wire separators looks like they're from Taylor and they're nylon, the hose clamps come from a AN supplier, most of them carry those!.."
    I did a google search on a few different AN suppliers and didn't have any luck.
    Geoff

obnoxious001
    I know the place near me has nylon hose separators in various colors,, matching the various wire separators. As I said, I will call or stop by and see if there is a brand name, and if they have the aluminum.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456