Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Quickjet, your vdrive, my jet, lets run em

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Yeah and then he's going to be like Nuthin calling me out at Bartlett Lake. Better have that bad boy ready for summer 396.We're already planning a week long trip in late April or early May to kick off the summer. Hell bring Bigern,460,VinDog and anyone else you can think of.I like beating up on the jet boys.
    Ill be calling you out for more liquor Atleast I know that we have another v-drive that actually plays with us jet boys I had a blast at the end of the day when we were all running around I will be ready for that trip for sure! The eastside crew/ big boat spankin' crew will definately be there!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Yeah, they'd be all Kramer on ya!
    "Hey NECK-RO!! Whacha doin in our parts?"
    Haaa Haaa!!...Oh shit...what have I said... :2purples:
    That makes sense.........
    396 is black and white or redneck-negro = NECK-RO
    Thats some funny shiznit scott

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sorry it took so long to get back to yah, I was busy sending pics of your Eliminator to a prospective buyer. Work before play :rollside:
    Oh and yes I installed the bench seat in Cole Cash. That way you can sit in the middle and "ski pole" 396 and I while we cruise the lake
    Your boat will be faster then:idea: You know us "brothas" can run fast Just admit that you want to sit next to the ghetto

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    i could prob pik it up cheap new years day.... you wont want it anymore..
    Damn! I felt the wind from the door as it slammed in his face:crossx:

NUTHIN
    president i.h.b.a. thats good! i gotta be on the board there for originality! iron heads lumi bock

NUTHIN
    Your boat will be faster then:idea: You know us "brothas" can run fast Just admit that you want to sit next to the ghettolmfao

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    president i.h.b.a. thats good! i gotta be on the board there for originality! iron heads lumi bock
    You are the president for the
    Iron
    Head
    Lumi
    Block
    You just have to add it in your sig line

HaulinAss
    loose loose loose loose
    Sorry Homie but I saw you busting out a fellow JET boater for punctuation,spelling,grammar and the like.But yet you spelled LOSE wrong 4 times................Or maybe you like that word loose.AHAHHAHHAHAHA

QuickJet
    Sorry Homie but I saw you busting out a fellow JET boater for punctuation,spelling,grammar and the like.But yet you spelled LOSE wrong 4 times................Or maybe you like that word loose.AHAHHAHHAHAHA
    The word is loose, as in a little out of control, not tight. Boats that do over 80 can get a little loose on the top

HaulinAss
    The word is loose, as in a little out of control, not tight. Boats that do over 80 can get a little loose on the top
    which is something you know NOTHING about,seeing as all you do is sit on shore all day :rollside: