Thread: Whine - Gearbox or blower ?

Infomaniac
    Try and get this video to run. You might have to right click on it and save it.
    Is this whine the gear box or the blower? You be the judge.
    Whiner

GofastRacer
    Damn, can't get it to work!!......

superdave013
    Before you stab it you can hear the v-drive clear as day. I would say once you are on the throttle most of what you hear is the blower. It is bad ass. Try pointing the camera backwards next time. I think that would look really cool.
    Now what up with only 5 bolts in the steering wheel? I have what looks to be the same one and it has 9.

superdave013
    Hey, what's that gauge next to the wheel? If you watch real close you can see the needle over to the right then bounce around and then go to the far left.

Infomaniac
    superdave013:
    Hey, what's that gauge next to the wheel? If you watch real close you can see the needle over to the right then bounce around and then go to the far left.Very observant SD. That is the main reason for the short blast. It is the oil press. The wire was loose on the stud on the back of the gage. I hate it when things shake loose. The missing bolt for the steering wheel I hope to find some day in the bottom of the boat.

Snowboat
    I keep getting invalid media type when I try to play your videos. Other windows media player videos work. I change the level of internet security and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Infomaniac
    Snowboat:
    I keep getting invalid media type when I try to play your videos. Other windows media player videos work. I change the level of internet security and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?Did you try and save it to your computer? These will not run for me when I am at work either.

Snowboat
    Tried saving it to my c drive because it wouldn't fit on a floppy and I still get the same error message.