Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunk The Trailer

Jetaholic
    I dunno how this could've happened, but as I backed into the water, the boat somehow stayed on top of the water, but the trailer went straight down to the bottom and sunk about 6-8 inches.
    But then I was able to pull it out when I pulled the truck forward. WHEW WHAT A RELIEF!
    Now accepting donations to cover the gas it took to pull the trailer out.:crossx::crossx::crossx::crossx:

H20Advantage
    Where do we send donations for the stress relief fund...

datdude
    Thanks for the laugh Jet....

You must be devistated. :crossx:

OCMerrill
    How do we know you are telling the truth? Do you have proof that the trailer ever went under water? Where are the pics? Maybe someone else pulled it out, and you are just claiming to be the one doing it. Is this you posting, or your cousin or wife asking for money? This all sounds hokey to me.
    :boxed: :rollside:

Funny shit

SmokinLowriderSS
    I dunno how this could've happened, but as I backed into the water, the boat somehow stayed on top of the water, but the trailer went straight down to the bottom and sunk about 6-8 inches.
    But then I was able to pull it out when I pulled the truck forward. WHEW WHAT A RELIEF!
    Now accepting donations to cover the gas it took to pull the trailer out.:crossx::crossx::crossx::crossx:
    Man did you get lucky!
    I've seen cases where sunken trailers have pulled trucks and SUV's into the water with them, sunk them, so that you had to go find them and retrieve both LATER. :cry: Very bad situation you narrowly avoided. :idea:
    On the other hand, if you had lost the trailer, I think there's somebody on the board who may have a spare trailer that is, or was, or may never have been, boatless, and might be available later.

Jetaholic
    How do we know you are telling the truth? Do you have proof that the trailer ever went under water? Where are the pics? Maybe someone else pulled it out, and you are just claiming to be the one doing it. Is this you posting, or your cousin or wife asking for money? This all sounds hokey to me.
    :boxed: :rollside:

Please don't bash me. I've been undergoing a lot of stress because of this whole thing. It took my whole life savings just to pull the thing out of the water, plus the gas I burned out in the boat that day, then I had to pull it out a second time, only this time along with the boat. Plus I had to get home somehow...that's a lot of gas.
    So please stop bashing me!
    I would give you the pics, but "I'll never see you". :crossx:

H20 Toie
    I will stand witness that Jetaholic is telling the truth and that all the statments were true.
    Hey Jet whoever you are i expect a fair share of the donations

topless
    Great artical for ***boat Magazine
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why does'nt ***boat do an artical on this Guy.Seem's like ***boat would step up and help with this.Later,has anybody donated yet? or has ***boat been intouch with you.This is crazy. Somebody said if everybody who veiws this thread and donated $2.00 it would cover more than enough.Step up people.Mines in the mail :crossx: :crossx:

73kona455
    Do you not have any kinfolks to come on here and beg for money for you?.. and to defend you? :rollside: :rollside: Is your dr worried about you?.. Are you on meds because of this? Will you be Later ? When do we get a statement from your lawyer? Will that happen Later?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast