Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunk the Rhino

HM
    I just picked up my bling bling Rhino and was cruisen it out on Soggy Dry Lake when it spun out because the steering cable broke. The thing took on a bunch of dust and went straight to the bottom. I almost went down with it because I was belted in, but I got out just in time as the dust consumed it. So now, I got this rhino at the bottom of soggy dry lake, and the SBSO won't help me locate it because I am not a resident.
    The hell of the matter is, I got this shit covered squirrel back at my office, and I don't know what to name it.

hoolign
    I just picked up my bling bling Rhino and was cruisen it out on Soggy Dry Lake when it spun out because the steering cable broke. The thing took on a bunch of dust and went straight to the bottom. I almost went down with it because I was belted in, but I got out just in time as the dust consumed it. So now, I got this rhino at the bottom of soggy dry lake, and the SBSO won't help me locate it because I am not a resident.
    The hell of the matter is, I got this shit covered squirrel back at my office, and I don't know what to name it.
    Glad your OK! ..anyone else in the Rhino with you? Need any help getting it out?
    As for the squirrel.. Dia may be able to offer some suggestions! I woul personally name it Guadalupee Sanchez the third!

racecar.hotshoe
    Was it insured? :crossx:

Get415
    Sounds legit to me! So you want some money to get that thing out and cleaned up or what...

OCMerrill
    We were out there @ soggy two weekends ago. I lost my motorhome to a huge wave of dust. Next thing I knew....Gone
    We knew it was there by the chairs floating on the surface.
    That lake can be a bitch in the afternoon. 100' high dust rollers :crossx: :crossx:
    Glad Holy made it out OK.

76ANTHONY
    where do i send the check...glad you got out in the nick of time, wheeew that was close...and the squirell, yeah give it to dia, she loves em... :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
    I am a trained dirt diver for a mere 10K I can locate it for you and set out some orange cones.

HM
    I am a trained dirt diver....
    Did you just say that out loud?

hoolign
    I am a trained dirt diver for a mere 10K I can locate it for you and set out some orange cones.
    Can we get a moderator in here?? Jesus H Christ!

HM
    Update - I just contacted Racecar.hotshoe dirt divers recovery. They are only interested in the shit covered squirrel. But, they will take a payment plan. They are going to attempt recovery this weekend, unless there is wind, or the sun is shining, or it is night, or it is a day of the week ending with day, or it is a month that has atleast 28 days in it. I am so excited this is almost over.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast