Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our new addition

NOTALENT
    ahhh...that dog looks sooooo happy...congrats on the new family addititon.....oh and yeah...you still have time to hide the thread before mrs.hootersleds come on.... :rollside:

Big Warlock
    Beautiful dog! Bet she is happy to be adopted by you guys! She will be great at the lake!!!! congrats!!!

Mrs. casean
    most places won't go out of state we checked with places in cali we just went a bought onehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3167mallory_in_the_laundry.jpg
    That's understandable! You got a cutie too though!!! And I'm sure he/she is super happy to have you now

essexjet
    Congrats to you and Sean on the new edition. Cant wait to see her out in Glamis.

Mrs.Racer277
    Linds congrats on the new baby. She is really cute.

Mrs. casean
    Congrats to you and Sean on the new edition. Cant wait to see her out in Glamis.
    You'll see here out there! I just hope she is good there. We will find out! This weekend will be our tester weekend... glad it's an off weekend! We may just head to Ocotillo since we'll have the Rhino and want to play w/ that all weekend... and it would be less crowded around camp for us to introduce the dog to the desert... we'll see.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Awwwww! She has such a sweet face! Glad to see you found one. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with her.

hotsand65
    Hello,
    I live in Murrieta and am looking to get an older lab for my son and our other little hyper puppy that needs a pal - can you give me the name of the place you went?

riverroyal
    sean was glad you didnt come over here with him,our yellow lab pup was here,looks like you got one,,,,thats great.

JB in so cal
    sean was glad you didnt come over here with him,our yellow lab pup was here,looks like you got one,,,,thats great.
    How much is Lucy up to???
    I've done this: step on the scale and get your weight; pick up the dog and step back on...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast