Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF? NO TV FOR BRONCOS vs CHIEFS

Not So Fast
    I dont see the game listed?? The paper says the NFL network, didn't know they had a network but this SUCKS BIGTIME. I read somewhere that they were having trouble getting some of the big networks to sign an agreement so I guess we all lose, this is a big game for both teams. DICKHEADS NSF

slink
    Log on at 5, I'll keep you posted That is if Im not sound asleep from all the Turkey

racecar.hotshoe
    "Go Chiefs"

squirt'nmyload
    that sucks!!!! no problems with directv

framer1
    I dont see the game listed?? The paper says the NFL network, didn't know they had a network but this SUCKS BIGTIME. I read somewhere that they were having trouble getting some of the big networks to sign an agreement so I guess we all lose, this is a big game for both teams. DICKHEADS NSF
    Total bull$hit I'm on charter cable, I can't get it even if I wanted to pay for it. NFL taking care of their fans....Yea right.....Aholes

slink
    Total bull$hit I'm on charter cable, I can't get it even if I wanted to pay for it. NFL taking care of their fans....Yea right.....Aholes
    What is the major problem? I assume it has to do with $$$$, but who is at fault? cable companies or NFL

racecar.hotshoe
    If you dont have NFL Network just come to my house the game will be on.

framer1
    What is the major problem? I assume it has to do with $$$$, but who is at fault? cable companies or NFL
    That's a good point but either way I don't get to see the game today. It always has to do with money :cry:

framer1
    If you dont have NFL Network just come to my house the game will be on.
    That's a long haul from Paso Robles I still may be there though :idea: Everybody have a great thanksgiving.

racecar.hotshoe
    That's a long haul from Paso Robles I still may be there though :idea: Everybody have a great thanksgiving.
    Back at cha!And be safe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast