Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spam 74 Sanger Jet for sale cheap

SANGER-RICH
    Sanger Jet with tandam trailer with surge brakes, no motor, needs paint, has interior but needs redone. This is a project boat. it is a 74, I have the pinks on both, got it in a deal with something else in mind and it wont work for me. PM me and Ill see if I can get pictures, I have it stored on private property right now and need to move it. Will take reasonable offers.

OneFastOne164
    Sanger Jet with tandam trailer with surge brakes, no motor, needs paint, has interior but needs redone. This is a project boat. it is a 74, I have the pinks on both, got it in a deal with something else in mind and it wont work for me. PM me and Ill see if I can get pictures, I have it stored on privete property right now and need to move it. Will take reasonable offers.
    How about a pic, and how much$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SANGER-RICH
    How about a pic, and how much$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    My Digital Camera is broken, Ill see if the guy I have it stored at can take a picture of it and send it to me. Then Ill post it.

SANGER-RICH
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CF0459-med.JPG
    The interior may be usable I see from the pictures I have gotten they are not that bad, any more questions email me at corvette73@prodigy.net and I will send more pictures if truly interested. I would like to get $800 for it, the trailer is worth that.

SANGER-RICH
    OK Ill take $500 cash for a Thanksgiving special through Sunday, if not I may cut the boat up and sell the trailer after I clean it up. :idea: FREE BOAT :idea: Just buy the trailer

Cole Sanger
    Where are you located? What does it come with? Pump? Good tires?

SANGER-RICH
    It will have the pump Ill try to get pictures of the tag and the pump, pump has had tollerances taken out and an "A" impeller installed 3 seasons ago. as far as the tires it will have trailable tires on it. I will let you know, If you want tires on the trailer I need a deposit to cover the cost of tires and I will get some new ones put on it at your cost. approx at $150. Let me know.

brianthelion02
    OK somebody buy this so i dont have to drive to california!!!!!!!!!

Jake W2
    No bite from ST what the hell is going on.
    Jake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast