Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Tattoo Shop

Debbolas
    You all have heard me mention my very talented sister who is a GREAT tattoo artist....she is in a new shop
    Static 3 Tattoo Studio
    2345 N. Tustin
    Orange, California
    and I have a link to her "myspace" if you want to check out her tattoo work.
    She does piercing and tattoos

Debbolas

4day!!
    I will go check it out today, I was going to stop by the shop i get work done at today and have him start some drawings for me. I usually go to "Lucky's", he is also on Tustin in orange. Does she do alot of old school style and pinups? Anyway thanks for the tip i will be going down there after the gym. Do you know the cross street off of tustin?

Debbolas
    Let me see if I can get ahold of my sis for ya..................I will PM you the info

4day!!
    no worries i will find it. Thanks though....

4day!!
    looks like its right across the street from the orange mall..

Debbolas
    She will be down there later today Give her a call

Her454
    Deb, is that pirate wench tat on you? Did she do that? That is incredibly detailed if thats a tat. Nice work, tell her good luck on her new shop.

Debbolas
    Deb, is that pirate wench tat on you? Did she do that? That is incredibly detailed if thats a tat. Nice work, tell her good luck on her new shop.
    I am unable at this time in my life to commit to a tattoo (Scream veto'd my tattoo option)
    She did do this tattoo on some guys arm...my arms aren't that big and hairy
    She is very good and just started with this tattoo shop. Usually she goes to Hawaii to tattoo all the tourists, but if she can stay local and make the same $, that is good.
    I think she should open her own shop.

Her454
    I am unable at this time in my life to commit to a tattoo (Scream veto'd my tattoo option)
    She did do this tattoo on some guys arm...my arms aren't that big and hairy
    She is very good and just started with this tattoo shop. Usually she goes to Hawaii to tattoo all the tourists, but if she can stay local and make the same $, that is good.
    I think she should open her own shop.
    ROTFLMAO, Deb I was on my laptop when I posted that and the pic didnt come in that clear. However its very clear NOW that is not your arm LMAO! You must have thought "what a blind biatch she is and I cant believe I asked her to drive us girls around in my boat!" )))

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast