Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunk The Boat II

later
    I was hoping Ass would register and start posting too. That way it could be like a family reunion for later. :crossx:
    There she is. Nice to see your the ol Topless.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey Later, where's the boat?? Please dont avoid the question!!!!!!

acatitude
    There she is. Nice to see your the ol Topless.
    later dont you be fockin with my girl topless or ill come up there or down there and beat both you and your cousin asses little gay ass with my sheephearder friends. Let me know when you want to pick up your new jet boat. you have to buy it as is, Im not responsible if its a litle moldy. only 5000 for you, but you have to pick it up in person you little queerboy

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    later dont you be fockin with my girl topless or ill come up there or down there and beat both you and your cousin asses little gay ass with my sheephearder friends. Let me know when you want to pick up your new jet boat. you have to buy it as is, Im not responsible if its a litle moldy. only 5000 for you, but you have to pick it up in person you little queerboy
    Daaaaamn

Old Texan
    Make sure you leave plenty of fertile lake mud in her, Later might want to grow some flowers to make it real "purty" for Cupid. :crossx:

eek-a-RAT
    later's trailer is for sale in the spam section.
    i guess its close to the end.
    i found this buoy floatin close to the surface @ lake piru,
    i removed it due to me thinkin it was a hazard.
    https://www.buttbuoy.com/images/imgCartPhoto.jpg

later
    Hey Later, where's the boat?? Please dont avoid the question!!!!!!
    Umm. In the water?.

later
    Hmmm. Big words for a little man behind that computer huh. Why bring your sheep hearder friends. Looks like this is between you I big guy. By the way I love it when you talk nasty. It turns me on sweetie.

topless
    Umm. In the water?.Make up your mind! You said it was gone.

3 daytona`s
    I was hoping Ass would register and start posting too. That way it could be like a family reunion for later. :crossx:
    You are a "BAD ONE" note to myself never ever get on Topless shit list. :idea:

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast