Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunk The Boat II

topless
    You are a "BAD ONE" note to myself never ever get on Topless shit list. :idea:LOL He's not on my shit list, he's on my dumbass list.

3 daytona`s
    LOL He's not on my shit list, he's on my dumbass list.
    Now I`m really scared, if this is the treatment for dumbass-god forbid if a guy ever really pissed you off. :jawdrop:

topless
    Now I`m really scared, if this is the treatment for dumbass-god forbid if a guy ever really pissed you off. :jawdrop:LOL You haven't been here long enough to know the extent of how true that statement is but it doesn't happen often :crossx: :crossx:

3 daytona`s
    LOL You haven't been here long enough to know the extent of that statement but it doesn't happen often :crossx: :crossx:
    I`m steering clear of controversial issues where you are involved,one slip of the tongue could be FATAL or worse,Maimed for life.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Umm. In the water?.
    I though you were bringing it up jackass????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hmmm. Big words for a little man behind that computer huh. Why bring your sheep hearder friends. Looks like this is between you I big guy. By the way I love it when you talk nasty. It turns me on sweetie.
    Now thats GAY :yuk: I bet you wear speedos to havi as well...:yuk:

73kona455
    Hmmm. Big words for a little man behind that computer huh. Why bring your sheep hearder friends. Looks like this is between you I big guy. By the way I love it when you talk nasty. It turns me on sweetie.
    sounds real tough..wonder if later will bring the ass twins and 61 b to the fight.. along with who ever else is living up there in laters head...you going to bring Larry H parker as a witness? .. guess it turns out later is also gay...

Her454
    I can't believe someone actually created another opportunity for Later to show his azz.

73kona455
    I can't believe someone actually created another opportunity for Later to show his azz.
    traci.. it wasnt a matter of if he would show it again.. just a matter of when... :rollside:

havaduner
    So..... Why was the other thread locked???

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast