Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunk The Boat II

Throttle
    So..... Why was the other thread locked???
    for the same reason you lock your front door

RitcheyRch
    This is hilarious. Not sure why the other one was locked other than it was getting out of hand but that was the fun part.

Old Texan
    Hmmm. Big words for a little man behind that computer huh. Why bring your sheep hearder friends. Looks like this is between you I big guy. By the way I love it when you talk nasty. It turns me on sweetie.
    Hey later, how come the highlited excerpt above is about word for word of the PM your cuz sent me? You know 61 rocket whatever....couldn't handle a little comeback to his insults????
    You are some piece of work. Got the cabin fever going, mods all beside themselves locking threads, Brown's flipped off into oblivion, and yet the constant: Later and his flock of seagulls stirring the big pot......
    This is leaning more and more to some diobolic scam being pulled on the populace. Oh I know, Later looking like Alfred E. Neuman at this point going "What.....????" Cut the innocent country bumpkin slant. It's either a well thought out scam for grins or you are this stupid.
    Later, I feel for you if your boat is sunk and you can't retrieve it, but if this ain't a scam, it only proves you are a complete moronic fool that has done everything backwards, fended off any intelligent advice, and either have feigned a half dozen plus screen IDs or actually have the most half A'd bunch of relatives since man hopped out of a coconut tree....
    Friend, foe, or fool....who the F knows
    Later you're like a one man band, or perhaps a one man whorehouse, running the whole operation by hand........

havaduner
    My front door doesnt lock..... ask Snake!

topless
    I will have to agree. But lately it has been mellow compared to when Topless and HolyMoly were going full force with Later. Maybe the Mods or HB could not handle it if it reached 4,000 posts. Maybe the Rangers at Piru, the VCSO, and Blackledge all conspired together to lock the thread. Or HB received numerous requests. Heck, all it would take is Later and his brothers, cousins, wife, and all other "new" people on here. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:I have nothing to do with this, But I did notice a boat for sale very similar to the supposedly sunk one. :idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just go in the back door

acatitude
    sorry Later looks like you missed the boat again, so to speak

later
    I have nothing to do with this, But I did notice a boat for sale very similar to the supposedly sunk one. :idea:
    Where.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    <-------------still waiting to see the damn boat come up!!!!!!

RitcheyRch

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast