Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunk The Boat II

topless
    Where.Jeezus later, were you dropped on your head as a child?

later
    Hey blowncara. Nice post. I'll be looking for that boat and I hope your on it.

acatitude
    Hey blowncara. Nice post. I'll be looking for that boat and I hope your on it.
    ROFLMAO..... Im not hard to find, ask around, all registrered and legal :lightsabe . Let me know when your showing up so I can invite all the people you scammed money from, I'm sure you
    d like to see them also. :rollside: 300 for the trailer,lol

later
    ROFLMAO..... Im not hard to find, ask around, all registrered and legal :lightsabe . Let me know when your showing up so I can invite all the people you scammed money from, I'm sure you
    d like to see them also. :rollside: 300 for the trailer,lol
    People have been paid back. Read the old thread. Question. Why do you always include other people in this. Are you a pretty boy?.

lucky
    You are a "BAD ONE" note to myself never ever get on Topless shit list. :idea:
    amm - obvious you have not read the terms and consents when you applyed for ***boat forums it was clearly stated -- don't **** with toppless

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    . Are you a pretty boy?.
    Your starting to worry me with your posts:2purples:

topless
    People have been paid back. Read the old thread. Question. Why do you always include other people in this. Are you a pretty boy?.You're sounding gayer by the minute.

RitcheyRch
    I havent been paid back.
    People have been paid back. Read the old thread. Question. Why do you always include other people in this. Are you a pretty boy?.

Old Texan
    My Gawd Later, you and your half dozen alter egos fly out of the woodwork like a a gay bat colony and you ask someone why they include other people?
    Oh yeah I better shut up, 'ol 61 B-Rocket gonna come get me...... :crossx:
    Hey Later, I heard you were selling the movie rights to this fiasco. They're gonna call it "Hillbilly Titanic" or "Sponge Bob meets the Fokkers". Then again maybe an epic adventure, "20,000 Dipshits Under the Sea". You better get to work, you're several dipshits short......

acatitude
    Hey Later...... I think I rest my case ROFLMAO your soundin pretty broke back there since your cus cum on the scene??????? mmmmmm :crossx:

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast