Thread: Snoop's in the poop again

Riomouse911
    Latest from CNN:
    LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Rap artist Snoop Dogg was arrested on weapons and narcotics charges Tuesday evening after being pulled over by Burbank police following a television performance.
    According to Sgt. Kevin Grandalski, the charges include possession of a gun, cocaine and marijuana, as well as having a false compartment in a vehicle. The weapons charge is a felony.
    Snoop Dogg -- whose real name is Calvin Broadus -- was arrested shortly after performing songs "That's that S......!" and "I Want to Love" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
    The 35-year-old musician from Sherman Oaks has sold over 17 million records, starred in a few movies and has had several other run-ins with the law.
    Earlier this month he was charged with one felony count of knowingly possessing a deadly weapon -- a collapsible baton -- while trying to board a plane in California, authorities in Orange County said.
    He was convicted on a felony narcotics possession charge in 1990, for trying to sell cocaine.
    Eight months ago he and several members of his entourage were detained by police at London's Heathrow Airport after a skirmish that left seven police officers with minor injuries.
    The incident happened after Snoop Dogg and his crew were told by the airline they would not be permitted to board a flight to Johannesburg, South Africa, Scotland Yard said. As police tried to direct the group to baggage reclaim, they became "abusive and pushed officers," according to Scotland Yard.
    The seven police officers received minor injuries, including cuts and bruises, and one suffered a fractured hand.
    While in England for his 1994 "Doggystyle" tour, he was nearly kicked out of the country after a Tory minister and several British tabloids raised objections to his presence while he faced charges in the United States for murder, of which he was later cleared.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Just like Willie Nelson, what the hell did they think they would find? They should pardon both of them, then leave them the hell alone.
    (pretty sure they weren't selling it)
    Just kids havin fun
    Man I hope yer kiddin bilge.
    Put his azz away. How many felonies does it take for him to figure out he gets to follow the same set of laws everyone else does?

wsuwrhr
    Just Whitey trying to hold a brotha down.
    Brian
    Damn Snoop. You KNOW the man would be waiting for you. What were you dogz thinkin?
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Put his azz away. How many felonies does it take for him to figure out he gets to follow the same set of laws everyone else does?
    I hope you're kidding SMLR.
    Since when do celebrities live by the same rules as "everyone else" does?
    Brian

ratso
    Tell that to this guy...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036ojmug.jpg

ratso

SmokinLowriderSS
    LMAO, Yea, I know guys, it's just one of my pipe dreams.