Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: No More Rhinos?

Ziggy
    Marketing 101...........Low supply=higher prices
    and/or they're about to launch new product.

GETSOME
    I heard from a very good source that BLM is planning on banning all rhinos at all BLM riding areas because of the deaths this past weekend. I guess they are going to vote on it in the next week or so. This could put a huge damper on the rhino owners. No Glamis and no Octillio Wells. Keep your ears open and see if it happens

Magic34
    I heard from a very good source that BLM is planning on banning all rhinos at all BLM riding areas because of the deaths this past weekend. I guess they are going to vote on it in the next week or so. This could put a huge damper on the rhino owners. No Glamis and no Octillio Wells. Keep your ears open and see if it happens
    No way. I'm not calling you a liar, but if they ban those, they need to ban all the homemade sh*t that is out there too. Now a age limit would be good for it. Such as 16 and older.

GETSOME
    Dont kill the post man just word on the streets from someone high up in BLM.

Cole Trickle
    Wasn't one of the deaths out there this weekend in a golf cart not a Rhino?
    I don't forsee them banning them. The same amount of people die in rails,bikes and quads every year.
    I don't have a problem with a minimum age or drivers license.

GETSOME
    I agree with both of you i would hate to see them banned and it probably will not happen. Age requirement would be a good thing and i think helmets are not the worst idea in the big stuff.

Cole Trickle
    I agree with both of you i would hate to see them banned and it probably will not happen. Age requirement would be a good thing and i think helmets are not the worst idea in the big stuff.
    I deffinatley wouldn't let drunk guys ride in the bed with out a seat belt and cage!! :crossx:

GETSOME
    I deffinatley wouldn't let drunk guys ride in the bed with out a seat belt and cage!! :crossx:
    Drunk guy? Where? It was good times though. Would do it again in a heart beat. I cant remember laughing soo much in my life

4DAY4PLAY
    I remember when ATC's (3 wheelers) started taking heat because of several deaths.....then they werent made anymore, which practically cut thier value in half overnight. If Rhinos are not produced anymore...in a few years there will be no parts for them.....anyone wanna sale theres for half price right now?????? j/k

Cole Trickle
    Drunk guy? Where? It was good times though. Would do it again in a heart beat. I cant remember laughing soo much in my life
    Next time we can bring more beer and a radio for the scenic view with the ladies.
    Shoot maybe william can come next time

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast