Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Question

Her454
    For the last couple years every time I walk through any store that has a security type device at the door I set them off. Either going in or going out. Its actually a joke now that it happens so much but last night it got embarassing as I was searched going out the door. I have NO clue what sets it off and have gone through my purse etc and can't figure it out? Anyone know what could be doing this?

RiverDave
    Your magnetic personallity?
    RD

HCS
    For the last couple years every time I walk through any store that has a security type device at the door I set them off. Either going in or going out. Its actually a joke now that it happens so much but last night it got embarassing as I was searched going out the door. I have NO clue what sets it off and have gone through my purse etc and can't figure it out? Anyone know what could be doing this?
    Any metal in your bones?

Jbb
    Could be that big plate in your head?

pixilatedpussy
    Ya have Nipple Rings??? :rollside: I know that when I did....I set the alarms off comming back from Mexico! :220v:

YeLLowBoaT
    do you take your id badge with you in the stores? In anohter life, I use to work in a office down town... you needed to have a badge to open all the doors. It would set of the alarms every time.
    That or maybe the guy watching the camera though you were hot and wanted to patt search you.

topless
    It's the pins in your arm silly.

pixilatedpussy
    :220v: :220v: :220v: That is funny!
    Hey Traci..email me or Pm me a pic of you...hubby wants to see. ( I think your personality reminds him of me) :220v: It's the pins in your arm silly.

DILLIGAF
    Hidden body piercings?
    Hmmmmm........

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast