Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parker 425 ?

Sportin' Wood
    Need some help from the Parker locals.
    I'm racing in the Parker 425 feb 2nd 2007 and all the places I have stayed in Parker in the past are already booked between race traffic and Snow birds. I was thinking it would be nice to not sleep in the typical desert fashion of my Lance Cramper. Anyone have a suggestion? trailer parking for two race cars is a must. This is my first Parker 425.
    I'm not looking for a hook up on tshirts, sponsors, gas, or anything of that nature and I will pay the rent up front. :rollside:
    Thanks
    SW

RiverRatMike
    I'm racing in the Parker 425 feb 2nd 2007 and all the places I have stayed in Parker in the past are already booked between race traffic and Snow birds. I was thinking it would be nice to not sleep in the typical desert fashion of my Lance Cramper. Anyone have a suggestion? trailer parking for two race cars is a must. This is my first Parker 425.
    I'm not looking for a hook up on tshirts, sponsors, gas, or anything of that nature and I will pay the rent up front. :rollside:
    Thanks
    SW
    Out of Shea Road would probably be your best bet.

Ivan Dan
    Thanks
    SW
    Whatcha racing?

Sportin' Wood
    Whatcha racing?
    We are a$$holes and Elbows on a Jeepspeed 2 car. Running the first JS2 car in class 1700. Started building the chassis Monday, and there has been someone working on it almost every waking hour since they started. It should be ready to race in 45 days.
    They would not let me race my buggy in JS 3 so I'm building a new car.. The buggy would not pass the new saftey rules for SCORE either so I had to build a new car anyway. I'm hoping to make a run at the 1000 in the next 2 years.

Sportin' Wood
    Out of Shea Road would probably be your best bet.
    Would that be camping?
    Looking for a hotel or house.

Ivan Dan
    We are a$$holes and Elbows on a Jeepspeed 2 car. Running the first JS2 car in class 1700. Started building the chassis Monday, and there has been someone working on it almost every waking hour since they started. It should be ready to race in 45 days.
    They would not let me race my buggy in JS 3 so I'm building a new car.. The buggy would not pass the new saftey rules for SCORE either so I had to build a new car anyway. I'm hoping to make a run at the 1000 in the next 2 years.
    Right on....JS is a pretty competitive class you should have a blast. If you need any help at Parker let me know. I SERIOUSLY doubt our new truck will be done and ready for Parker. I wish...I've never raced that race and I would love to. Barry Becham at RPS started working on the truck this week to try to get it finished up. Right now I would say it is 75-80% done but there is still 30-45 days worth of work for a full time crew.

Ivan Dan
    Would that be camping?
    Looking for a hotel or house.
    Shea Rd is definitely camping!

maybe able to get you a trailer in our park...emerald cove on the cali side about 6 miles up.nothing special but room to park the rides.

2Driver
    Thanks
    SW
    Shoot me the car number and maybe a pic and I will get some race footage for you. We will be camping at Bouse camp area (not good for you) and shooting stills and video in an 3-4 mile track area out from the pits.
    Good luck.

SandbarScot
    Did you try the Harbor Inn in Buckskin?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast