JetBoatRich
    I thought Superbowl was at your house this year:idea:
    OH Yeah we need to talk about that we will be back by noon that Sunday

LUVNLIFE
    OH Yeah we need to talk about that we will be back by noon that Sunday
    Well give me a call:idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    We will be out there as well in the pits with my brother in-laws team
    What is your brother-in-laws team and what does he race? Or does Jeff already know?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Jeff here,
    I'll post up some info on the build in a new thread on monday some time since I have recieved so much intrest through PM's and phone conversation. I'm excited that there is this much interest in my little project. Thatnks to all the people that have offered to help, it's amazing to me. I was up till one am this morning and I'm headed back out in about an hour. Angie nailed it, assholes and elbows, but I'm fairly sure we will be ready.
    I was unable to make the prerun out there today as we are more interested in getting it built , but a friend who is also racing jeepspeed is going to share his GPS notes.
    Thanks guys
    SW

JetBoatRich
    What is your brother-in-laws team and what does he race? Or does Jeff already know?
    They race out of Blythe; A&M Racing, Car# 1073 took second at the last AVI race

JetBoatRich

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    maybe able to get you a trailer in our park...emerald cove on the cali side about 6 miles up.nothing special but room to park the rides.
    Jim, sorry I forgot to thank you for the offer sooner. We are going to try to stay on the AZ side, though. Emerald Cove is just a little too far away. Thanks again, though.

no problem,i figured you didnt want to slum it with trailer trash.i know it is kinda far away but maybe in a pinch you would have a place to stay.good luck...let me know if you change your mind.

Sportin' Wood
    Well I said I would post up a pic of the car when we got it done, Heres the best I have. Its not quit done yet but will be in the race, untested. Its gonna be tested when they drop the flag and by the end of the race we should know what we need to fix.
    We are camping in the main pits, I have no idea which part, The car number is 1706.
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...d/100_1428.jpg
    Good luck to all that are racing come look up MMSW in the pits she will likely be board out her mind and attemting to drown the bordom out with some Jack and Coke:devil: I'm running the car for the DJR team from Race mile 50 on the second lap to the finish. Somebody better have some beer when I cross the finish line..
    Things are looking great at DJR and we are working on obtaining the backing to race in the 40th Baja 1000 in november. See ya at the race. You can see the whole build up at
    http://rockbuggysupply.com/rbbs/index.php?topic=535.0

We are heading out to Parker on Friday morning to test some boats and want to go watch the race for a day, where is the best place to spectate? Is it anywhere near the desert bar?
    Which heavy hitters will be at this race? I dont follow Offroad anymore, used to be into it full on but boats have taken over my life.
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast