Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those of us with nothing better to do at 7:40AM PST

Jetaholic
    Jetaholic, 29 Lavey, 2LKHVSU, 572Daytona, 73kona455, a catered life, Advantage Adam, Artv, atomickitn, Beer-30, bilgewiper, Bling Bling, BOAT ANCHOR, Bow Tie Omega, brianthelion02, brianwhiteboy, Caljamr, catman-do, Cheap Thrills, CHEETAH24, COELIMINATOR, cruser, cstraub69, curtis73, Daytona100, DEMOMAN, flat540, framer1, gh517, GM Killer, Gman, gmocnik, Hardly Satisfied, Havasu Luvr, Heatseeker, hellman2u, HighVoltage 329, Howie Feltersnatch, IMPATIENT 1, jag2, Jbb, jdogginla, jets4me, Jim W, jscarab, KingCole, KONABoy71, LeE ss13, lucky, Mattman, Mike.A, MKEELINE, mondorally, monkey rage frank, Morg, motormonkey, mt.man, NOTALENT, OCMerrill, Out2Lunch, OutCole'd, raff, RandyH, RatherBeInLHC, Rattle Can Lou 1, ridebig, RitcheyRch, River Rat 005, Riveratz, rossdbos, rrrr, Sandbar Mike, sdpm, Sean@magic, sigepmock, Sigus, spectratoad, stoker22405, switchin'addiction, tcook33, trailerpark_tj, v-drive, vdriver4ever, voodoomedman, Wally_Gator, wright27...
    UnFOCKING believable! Now GET BACK TO WORK! :crossx:

Ziggy
    Still eating my eggs and reading the sports section.........so what?

spectratoad
    So what are you trying to say? At least though I am at work surfing the net. I could have called in sick.

Riveratz
    So what are you trying to say? At least though I am at work surfing the net. I could have called in sick.
    I have to agree 100% with the above statement.. I do resemble that fact!

Kilrtoy
    There not even at work, they are late and catching up on HB first

catman-do
    Yeah, im not working. Just sittin here in the boxers.

NOTALENT
    I have been at work since 5:50am. I have nothing to do, but be on HB. :crossx:

Mr. C
    I have been at work since 5:50am. I have nothing to do, but be on HB. :crossx:
    DITTO

jdogginla
    I've been at work since 4am.........u got something better for me to do? :argue:

a catered life
    hey its in my contract that i get 2-3 hours of idle bullshit everyday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast