Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not For The Weak

Wet Dream
    The Title was the warning, if you click DONT BITCH (http://www.break.com/index/egg_nog_puke_in_mouth.html)

spectratoad
    I started to watch but I had to close it. before he took his last shot. Just not sure I'm ready for that.

Taylorman
    Thats just not right.

Reminds me of the story the kid was makng up in the movie Stand by Me about the guy in the pie eating contest..

Nord
    Opie and Anthony suck ..............

Wet Dream
    Nicknamed the "Baby Bird", it is one of the most watched videos. It was recorded on Friday, it already has over 1.2 million views. It was even hard to listen to on the radio.

Wet Dream
    Are you a Howard fag? Jus to add to this, you might not be an O&A fan, but there isn't a chance in hell that your statement holds any truth. Its a nationally syndicated AM satellite/terrestrial radio program and the rating are through the roof. Are you HooHoo fan? Are you mad because the old ladt failed? Maybe because you're wasting money on Sirius for a 4 day program? Stern is washed up, finished.

Hardly Satisfied
    YES THEY DO

Chromegorilla
    Opie and Anthony suck azz. While Howard was out there and doin stuff back in the day before alot of others.... to me he's washed out and old news. My favorite all time morning show was a guy named Bubba The Love Sponge out of Tampa Fl. His show was fantastic...... untill the FCC hammered his dick to the ground..... God I miss that show.....

Wet Dream
    Opie and Anthony suck azz. While Howard was out there and doin stuff back in the day before alot of others.... to me he's washed out and old news. My favorite all time morning show was a guy named Bubba The Love Sponge out of Tampa Fl. His show was fantastic...... untill the FCC hammered his dick to the ground..... God I miss that show.....
    Bubba??? That HACK? That unoriginal ass stole bits from everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast