Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biesemeyer for Sale

rossdbos
    Don't know what condition, but found this while surfing the Recycler.
    http://www.recycler.com/boats/detail...91&search_zip=
    Couple of other really interesting boats for sale.

dossangers
    I called its a JET!! :220v: :220v:

Flat Hall'N
    No wonder its only 2K!!

rossdbos
    Sorry, looked and saw it and the price and thought of you guys. Hoped it would make someone a good project. There were some Shiada's, DiMarco's and Rayson Crafts though (non Jet).
    Ross

Moneypitt
    No wonder its only 2K!!
    It is still a "B" boat. With the advantage the B flats seem to have in the circle world, why not a B jet? It has to be better than most, afterall it is a "B" boat. I doubt Jullian built a bad jet boat design...........Could be a real "find"....MP

dmontzsta
    It is still a "B" boat. With the advantage the B flats seem to have in the circle world, why not a B jet? It has to be better than most, afterall it is a "B" boat. I doubt Jullian built a bad jet boat design...........Could be a real "find"....MP
    FourQ has a B jet, he would know about how they work.

Flat Hall'N
    Get that jet boat class running again! Were did those guys go? I know Lilrick is going V-drive style but not sure about Terry and the others....

lilrick
    actually, the jetters are gonna try to make a comeback. Iknow that my ol jet has a Ford in it now , and the new owner is interested in racing it!!

dmontzsta
    actually, the jetters are gonna try to make a comeback. Iknow that my ol jet has a Ford in it now , and the new owner is interested in racing it!!
    Sounds like he is smarter than you.

Moneypitt
    Get that jet boat class running again! Were did those guys go? I know Lilrick is going V-drive style but not sure about Terry and the others....
    It would appear that all of those 80 MPH jet boats we keep hearing about were, afterall, just 60 MPH jetboats!! How can you boast a fast jet when someone will actually see a GPS telling your actual speed, and your secret would be exposed? Now before I get it with both barrels from the jetboaters, let me reiterate the above question, Where are you? If you've got a true 80 MPH jet why haven't you shown up? Not a class you say. Well you can run with the Nosty endurance guys. But some of those WILL do 80, so beware............MP
    PS: Since ol' Sq Th left the boards the only one promoting the class is gone......But his boat didn't sink.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast