Thread: Video Guy Caught Lurking on the Forum

CircleJerk
    J.G.---- Register here so we can insult you in public!!! Just kidding, Good to hear from you at least through a secretary or is that sexitary? Harrassment suit on the way! Have any new stuff cooking on tape? Hondos don't turn do they? Jerk

BILLY.B
    CircleJerk:
    J.G.---- Register here so we can insult you in public!!! Just kidding, Good to hear from you at least through a secretary or is that sexitary? Harrassment suit on the way! Have any new stuff cooking on tape? Hondos don't turn do they? Jerk C.J,did you know that allen funk's aka J.G.sister is my other half?

CircleJerk
    No, Now I'm REAL confused! Allen who? Oh s--t are you the one who told on us??? I blew it, now he'll never register!!Did he video bribe you too? Of course he did...... jawdrop
    [ December 30, 2002, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

126driver
    J.G. - bring it on bro. You're going to Vegas aren't you?

blondie#1
    Now you've done it CJ! Don't spill the beans. JG might not want that kind of talk out in the open. HA!HA! eek! jawdrop

CircleJerk
    126driver:
    J.G. - bring it on bro. You're going to Vegas aren't you? Scott......thanks to this ornery person, I now know what you look like! Are you the only one left to work on your own boat while your crew is off in search of women? I'll loan you the Blonde sometime....to adjust valves that is, I would'nt trust your crew with a Brats doll. wink Hey, you're much better looking than you sound! Like that yellow............cj

126driver
    Make that EX-crew CJ. Things are a-changin'.
    I will categorically deny anything JG has shown you on tape. wink It is all taken out of context.