Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where can I get a splashguard from?

sstjet
    I need a splashguard for my sst jet badly. I hate having to baby sit it at the sand bar because tons of water comes over the transom. Any help on where I could find one would be great. Also If anyone knows where I can get a nice blower belt cover, plexiglass or metal would be great. Thanks again.

Try finneys(sp) Lake havasu az,i belive or Wayne Earl Company (so cal) i dont have ##s here at home but i'll be in the shop later Tom 805 466 4719 www.jetboatperformance.com

Cas
    turn it around and anchor it bow out

sstjet
    turn it around and anchor it bow out
    That may work in most cases but our local sand bar is actually in the middle of the river and boats go by on both sides.

I'm gonna make my own out of aluminum. I had a scrap piece in the garage that I practiced forming, and it should be pretty easy. There's a bit of a compound bend in it, but I was able to hand form it with the scrap piece.
    I'd really like to make a serious compound bend in it to give it some style, but I'm not really setup for metal work.
    Should be doing here in the next few weeks and I'll post some pictures when finished.
    Mark (unchained) did his own and it turned out pretty sharp. Maybe he'll put up a pic or two?

sstjet
    The metal ones are nice. I beleive I saw a smoked plexiglass belt guard on here a little while back, but could not remember who or where. I would like to do that along with a smoked splashguard to match.

The metal ones are nice. I beleive I saw a smoked plexiglass belt guard on here a little while back, but could not remember who or where. I would like to do that along with a smoked splashguard to match.
    get ahold of Duane at DuaneHTP (Hi-Tech Perf)(316-794-8616)...he has/makes the blower guards
    fastrat

gforceauto
    i saw one that looked like it was made from a pickup hood gaurd. It was smoked plexi.

daddy b
    I'm gonna make my own out of aluminum. I had a scrap piece in the garage that I practiced forming, and it should be pretty easy. There's a bit of a compound bend in it, but I was able to hand form it with the scrap piece.
    I'd really like to make a serious compound bend in it to give it some style, but I'm not really setup for metal work.
    Should be doing here in the next few weeks and I'll post some pictures when finished.
    Mark (unchained) did his own and it turned out pretty sharp. Maybe he'll put up a pic or two?
    I would love to see and hear how it goes, I'm in need of one for my Hondo,
    by the way the flexible smoked lexan splash guards spider with bends and heat(headers) in close proximity. my .02

BAE_557
    Give Frank a call at Fuller Fabrications ..........209-367-1533

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast