Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Place droop

Jim Brock
    used droop snoot by place diverterfits berk,at,dom etc. no ride plate or holes to install it $150.00. i sold it but no money sent, back on the market, Jim 818-890-1867

Jim Brock
    ttt

W.O.T
    does the steering extension come with it? could you send me a pic? thanks i am looking for one.

Jim Brock
    just the droop, sorry can't send pictures

OKIE-JET
    JB..why cant you do pics?..You seem to have some cool stuff on here most of the time. Seems like youd make hella more money with the pics.

Jim Brock
    your right! Bought a camera last year took some pics. nobody to come over to show me how, someone robbed my house took all the electronics movie cam ,dit. cam jewelery, etc, bigamist comes by now and then and takes a few pics and post them for me. not enought time to do everything, got a new alarm, 150lb sT. Bernard watch dog, alway hungry!!!! Jim

SHIFTY
    HOLY SHIT, SORRY TO HEAR THAT Jim. I'll SEE IF I CAN SWING BY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND SNAP PICS OF WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR SALE...

OKIE-JET
    your right! Bought a camera last year took some pics. nobody to come over to show me how, someone robbed my house took all the electronics movie cam ,dit. cam jewelery, etc, bigamist comes by now and then and takes a few pics and post them for me. not enought time to do everything, got a new alarm, 150lb sT. Bernard watch dog, alway hungry!!!! Jim
    Sorry to here that man...good luck with food for that alarm.

2Sangers
    do you still have it

Ralph Brunt
    i personally have seen this droop it is EXACTLY what Jim says it is. not bad shape either. hope this helps and i bought the diverter that was on it ralph

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast