Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So It Begins: The search for victims

CircleJerk
    With all this Mandella, Nordscog, Rayson crud flying around and all the wishin and hopin reminisin that we could return to the past,,,,,,put these babies on Earls list PaLease.....NOW LISTEN UP!
    The jErKs looking for fearless boat owner-drivers-donut chompers who think Nostalgia racing is simple, boring, useless, for stipid rookies, or in general a waste of time! For others who have tried it and need more competition or a great race to really turn you on, boy, do I have news for both groups!
    Your not so friendly 'jerkinhein' will succeed in 2007 in getting his motley bunch of Northwest yahoos to Burley to run Nostalgia Endurance which would be a first for this legendary race. Our team is stoked and ready to take on anyone who thinks they can compete at our performance level. Remember, guys and gals (not you Lucky or Kim), we have been going SLOW for much longer than most and are very good at it! I only have to match SCSC class rules in order to be APBA legal and find some sponsors to help. One great guy has already donated the GPS dash units so now I need further rule details and of course Californian VICTIMS.
    I hear a Spearmint Rhinocerous something is your big shoe class champion, maybe he should consider retiring or find some excuse to avoid the JERK and his snarling gang :argue: of 'Outlaws' :crossx: !! Dont Chicken out now, the boating world is waiting for a NORTH/SOUTH shootout! Are you scard of a Girl beatn ya?? :cry: Should be pard. Can we race 12-18 at Burley??? OH Boy just 6 months away from an ASSWhoopn......

FlatRat
    Jerk,
    what are up to?Stirrin' the pot? :argue: Are you still willing sell that 396 as we talked about?Skynni is interested....

CircleJerk
    It's what I do best! I'm not Rat Fast like you!

vdriver4ever
    CJ
    Unfortunately my Nordskog's restoration is past the point of racing again. It will be too nice to risk something happening to it. I would however love to bring it to some races to show.
    RCL and I just picked up the Rayson GN in LA last week. We are shooting for the Oct. Parker 300. We were trying for the Burley deal but we have too much to do to have it ready.
    There is alway's Dad's Aqua Craft!
    To be honest with running our late model race team and a business its tough to find time to do everything a guy wants to do. Keep up the good work!

Hey Mr. Jerk... We are trying to get my K boat finished for Burley. Is it ok if we bring it if we don't race it? Or are we just wimps for not racing. I don't know if it will be finished or not but am trying...
    Steve

rossdbos
    Boyd:
    Give me a call so's I can splain to you how it works. After our conversation it will be crystal clear. (562) 633-6200 daytime or (310) 318-4012 anytime.
    Ross

FlatStupid
    Boyd:
    Give me a call so's I can splain to you how it works. After our conversation it will be crystal clear. (562) 633-6200 daytime or (310) 318-4012 anytime.
    RossTo hell with riding with the King, I'd pay 10 to watch you splain stuff to the Jerk!

lucky
    I'd be skeerd to go to Idaho - I might become one

FlatRat
    Boyd:
    Ross
    Better watcher Jerk,
    theys gonna be some esplanin' to do.:hammerhea
    What ...?more than 2 and 3/4 laps...I better call Jenny:shift:

FlatRat
    It's what I do best! I'm not Rat Fast like you!
    Are jew kidding me mang?You got mo racer in ya than mos peoples...yous is fas..
    in fact,it's all your fault..or something.But,we wouldn't have any other way.I love boats...I dig the people who own 'em..'nuff said...396?..:mix:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast