Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really fast boat for sale

Boat211
    this boat should pretty much win any race I would guess. Someone should by it http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/boa/246601113.html

Wildchild80
    Guru will buy it. I told him with Davey B driving it it could beat the Traffic Cone

Guru will buy it. I told him with Davey B driving it it could beat the Traffic Cone
    And and I think think you are a a putz.

Moneypitt
    That thing looks like a JET!!!!!! WOW, 120 MPH......Whooooooeeeeeee. Perfect for Nostalgia jet class racing.......I doubt it would go 90 if you dropped it out of an airplane.........Do these sellers actually think people are that stupid?.......MP

That thing looks like a JET!!!!!! WOW, 120 MPH......Whooooooeeeeeee. Perfect for Nostalgia jet class racing.......I doubt it would go 90 if you dropped it out of an airplane.........Do these sellers actually think Rankin is that stupid?.......MP
    It is a proven fact Ray.

That thing looks like a JET!!!!!! WOW, 120 MPH......Whooooooeeeeeee. Perfect for Nostalgia jet class racing.......I doubt it would go 90 if you dropped it out of an airplane.........Do these sellers actually think people are that stupid?.......MP
    I think you need to look again, MP. Engine has the forward lean of a v-drive and there's no pump showing behind it. I do see a couple hoses that look like they run down to the cav plate, though.
    http://a.im.craigslist.org/Gh/MA/pyR...lOoGFAkC1g.jpg

Wildchild80
    It is a proven fact Ray.
    There you go Tony resorting to name calling and taking this stuff completly out of context. Lets get back to the facts loser. Wayne is building an engine with nice parts unlike that "thrashing " machine that you call an engine. I bet you get tickets from the CHP when you tow that pile down the road for littering. So you keep living in your little dream world and at Burley Wayne can hand you your ass too

dossangers
    Im guessing 75 mph on a good day or in the fast lane on the freeway!

YeLLowBoaT
    I guess those AL logs with ot pipes and a 504 chebby add on the extra 60-80 mph to that boat speed... we all know that exhuast gas is was actually moves the boat... :hammerhea

dmontzsta
    Time to crack open the savings account. I can do 140mph for $9,800? is this right? I am so in...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast